How is this fair?
Thumbs Down 
Tell me how people have had more than me bans but not perma banned?? 
Here are some exampals:
STEAM_0:1:53160577
STEAM_0:0:147278649
And wtf m8 this people have broken bigger rules than me but nah lets keep them playing this server:
STEAM_0:1:110201255
You have 11 bans already, at such a number, permanent bans are sometimes issued.
The severity of the rules broken determine the punishment. Each case is different. If you want to contest your ban, make an unban request.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Edned
[Image: 94552Complaint-Department-Posters.jpg?w=...0&fit=clip]
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 7 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Awestruck, sebasti161, Grunt, Hitman, Edned, Alfred, goigle!
Classic fearless :')
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Nadrickk, Foxirius2205
You were on your last chance, thus the ban was extended by another administator into a permban.
The ban was issued recently, making an unban request that fast right after the suspension is against the courthouse rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-29-2016, 05:48 AM)Avgar Wrote: You have 11 bans already, at such a number, permanent bans are sometimes issued.
The severity of the rules broken determine the punishment. Each case is different. If you want to contest your ban, make an unban request.

Well I am not a ming. And I am mad because Agorith said that he will contact NightHawkd ( he puted me on last chance even if before time I think Grub told me that you can have max 15 bans) And I didn't do the UBR because of the ban for FearRP, but because of the extension by Jan. After that 7 days passed and no reply for 7 days. And then Infernaw comes and says UBR denied beacause I broke FearRP as I didn't make my UBR for the FearRP. And I think he even didn't contact NightHawkd.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Awestruck
(02-29-2016, 07:38 AM)Infernaw Wrote: You were on your last chance, thus the ban was extended by another administator into a permban.
The ban was issued recently, making an unban request that fast right after the suspension is against the courthouse rules.

Wait wut? How is making an UBR after being banned againts the rules??
(02-29-2016, 01:03 PM)Foxirius Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 07:38 AM)Infernaw Wrote: You were on your last chance, thus the ban was extended by another administator into a permban.

Wait wut? How is making an UBR after being banned againts the rules??

I missunderstood the situation, sorry. But you were still on your last chance, and Nighthawkd forgot to respond to the case, so I had to do it.
If he or anyone else who actually was involved with your suspension can add up, feel free to do so. All I know is that you were on your last chance and blew it.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Well in that case isn't it better to re-open the UBR so anyone who is involved to respond there.
And in that case should rule 6 apply because he didn't respond for 7 days?