Catfood McPhee
Greetings, board. Here's how this went down. I'll start by saying I don't remember the names of the admin or fellow player involved in this but hopefully the point'll remain valid.

Rp'ing as Police Commander, I had a broadcast from the Rebel Leader he had stolen the president's car. Sure enough, I found him and told him to take me to where it was. He did, then immediately jumped into it and drove around the block. He disregarded my yells to stop.

Knowing he would have to come out the other side, I drew my gun and waited.

Here's the fun part: while around the block the leader got out - and someone playing as a black marketeer got in. He then drove around the block.

Seeing this car appear, I fired a warning shot and forced him to stop. I was surprised to see not the Rebel Leader, but a Black Marketeer get out. After a few seconds's of WTF'ing he disabled me with a tranq and ran.

To cut a long story short, the guy obviously cried to admins about this and despite explaining multiple times the nature of this mix-up, I was finally summoned on top of a building to endure more not-being-listened to. I was asked why I didn't cry to admins if the Rebel was escaping.

My point was, it's hardly RP if, as a Police Officer at the first sign of trouble, you go bleating to admins. The Rebel had a good head-start in a car, and I was on foot - of course he didn't stop. To me, calling admin should be the very last resort, used only if your opponent is outright breaking the rules of the game. The rebel was playing in character. I responded in character. The person I stopped was still in a stolen car. If anyone broke character, it was this clown.

I get a bit miffed at seeing so much time wasted whining over the rules. The city contains criminals, drugs, guns, cops - sometimes, just take the lumps and admit you should have been watching your ass better rather than running and bothering the admins the first time someone doesn't play your way. And if you stole a car and a cop stops you, what the hell kind of grounds for complaint do you have there? I can't help but suspect nepotism.

So there you have it - sorry it's a bit tl;dr but basically I feel I was unfairly banned for what was a genuine mistake. On my side, I do admit I should have stayed and argued my case longer, but I finally just quit the game rather than listen to the guy cry the same record over and over.

I rest my case!
The black market dealer didnt get in the car, You randomly shot the black market dealer.

- I was the banning admin for reference
Use the template.
Use the template.

-Denied and moved