Introduction of me.
Hello!
My name is Bishwan, Im also known as Ceddybu or just Ceddy.
I have been playing for a while now and I think I know the rules now.
I got some blacklists when I joined the server at first.

I live in a town named Uppsala which is located in Sweden. 
I am nearly 15 years old,
And I like to play on this server!
Im not originally from Sweden so thats why I dont have a typical swedish name, I was actually born in Turkey.
The languages that I speak are English (ofc), Swedish and Kurdish.
I think that I know how to speak english very well compared to other people that are as old as me.
I like being with friends and I am very intersted in learning physics and math. I know, it can be nerdy.

The story of me getting to this server goes: 
I started playing on a rp server which I dont know the name of. 
Me and a weird guy called Insert Name Here (Tanzim) played and we didnt know any rules. 
He was very dumb at first (even for someone who doesnt know rp rules) He random tazed a moderator, so the moderator lifted him up with his physgun but he kept tazing the moderator and the thing is that the moderator was a 9 year old (confirmed by their website) screaming little kid so it was actually kinda fun to do it so he just kept tazing him (he didnt know what a moderator was and what they could do)
He got permanently banned and as I didnt want to be alone playing on that server I moved to Fearless with him. 
And we have stayed here ever since. 

I am really sorry and ashamed to say this but our first intentions were to cause chaos and break rules when admins and moderators were busy. Then I simply started to like the server and I am now following the rules as I should do.
At first I didnt know any rules  so I got some blacklists and one ban. I still dont accept my ban reason but I dont really care anymore and that isnt really associated with this.  
After a while I learned the rules by reading them and I think that I am fit for this server now.

My and my friend (Tanzim) basically fell in love with the server(s) and now we want to be a part of this communtiy. 
I will from now on be active on the forums aswell.
And this is my introduction. (I basically copied stuff from Tanzims introduction as I didnt know how to start off)

"Hejdå"
-Bishwan
The following 2 users Like Ceddyhmra's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Nuka
Welcome to the servers. I hope to see you around.  Cheese
Welcome!
Welcome to FL servers and the forums!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Welcome to FL, Ceddybu!
Welcome! You were a nice hostage!

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Insert
hi u ok
(02-28-2016, 09:08 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: Welcome! You were a nice hostage!

Hahahhahahahah
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Welcome to the forums Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Welcome buddy
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]