Away, but not forever.
Sad 
Hello FearlessRP,

I'm leaving the server, not because i don't like it, i do really like the server. But i need a break :/.
I have not been on the server for a while, I'm sorry for that. I'm still coming sometimes on the server, to play and see how it goes with the server and to discover new updates  Smile. There are people that really helped me, i'm making a list with that people:

Falcao: Amazing guy, you really helped me with everything, i hope you will be a good Admin Cheese!

Pear: you're the best guy/admin i have ever seen! You helped me, builded AMAZING dupes for me and more great things! Im gonna miss you!.

NightHawkd: Amazing Admin, nice, friendly, helpfull and a great guy!

Jan: You're Dutch, like me, i can talk with you without talking english. You helped me, you are a great guy, dankje wel voor de steun!!!

Lesanka: Amazing Admin, You are such good RolePlayer, you have much RPPs and you can build incredible good! no-one can build such good as you, Cool!

Tomo: Amazing Admin, Helpfull, great, Friendly, you can do everything!

Viljo: When i need help, you're always there for me, if i did something i better couldn't do, you help me! Thnx!

TheMJ: You're a good guy for me, You always supported me, Keep Going!

DVN: Same, Amazing, nice, friendly, can also do everything, Im gonna miss ya!

Kahjo: You, You are amazing, always supported me, talking with me on steam, Active Cheese, im gonna miss you the most Cheese!

Haargopi [Polaroidz]: You're the first one i saw on fearless, cause you're my brother [In real life], Amazing guy, Dutch, Nice, helpfull, im not missing you, i see you everyday!

Steam Friends: All my steam friends, im missing you all, i cant place all names in here cause then its to big, but your all great friends, Im not leaving you all, we can still talk, Great, right? CheeseDD!!

SoulRipper: Amazing Owner, Builder, you're everything!! You made this community, Its so big, thats really a big job! GG!! IM GONNA MISS YOU!!! Cheese!

Fearless Community: All the people that played this or is still playing this are amazing. you all joined a big world, with nice people! Im missing you all!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thnx for reading this, you can post comments if you want down below, pls dont make a fight or say bad things like: "Im happy your leaving...", you may think that but pls dont post it, cause i wont be happy from it if you post bad things. Im not making a giveaway, cause i will join sometimes but not all time, so i wont be active. SEE YOU SOON!!!!

this community will grow so long it lives!

[Image: d256ccef39448de2fa4187494f1fdf01.jpg]
Cya m8.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • umizoomi
Its always sad to hear a person leaving,
I wish you all the luck In the world and I hope you visit the server(s) here and there again...
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • umizoomi
See you soon.
Wherever you go in the meantime, don't use so much italics.
The following 1 user Likes User 14519's post:
  • umizoomi
Awh, seeya Umi. Best of luck in life and hope to see you back soon!!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • umizoomi
damn, Goodbye Umi!
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • umizoomi
Umizoomi! I wish you good luck and we'll see you in the future! Take care!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • umizoomi
See ya Umi! Come back soon!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • umizoomi
Aww Sad Wish you luck Umizoomi in the meantime you are away. You were always a really funny guy who made my day Smile
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • umizoomi
Cya Umi.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • umizoomi