FUMUKU Blood Drive (COMPLETED)
Exclamation 
The event has been completed, thank you to everyone who attended, and we apologize for the DDoS attack that was occurring during the RP. Because of this we will hold more blood drives throughout the week.

This blood drive is being held in order to collect blood donations to support the FUMUKU International Medical Division. These donations will go straight into the FUMUKU Blood Bank of Evocity!

Now you will probably ask yourself. Why should I donate? Well maybe if I list out the facts you will open your eyes about the importance of donation:
- Every two seconds someone needs blood.
- More than 38,000 blood donations are needed every day.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 pints.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is Type O.
- The blood used in an emergency is already on the shelves before the event occurs.
- Sickle cell disease affects more than 80,000 people, and these patients can require frequent blood transfusions throughout their lives.
- More than 1 million new people are diagnosed with cancer each year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 pints of blood.

As you can see from the information above. We could use as many donations as possible. Your single generous donation can save as many as three lives!

Please stop by the FUMUKU International Medical Donation Center across from the Flea Market on October 27 at 6:30 EST and start saving lives!

Your donated blood will be tested for any infectious disease, we will let you know about your blood type, and we will provide you with refreshments!

Please leave a comment below if you wish to attend the blood drive! Please show your support! Smile
The following 4 users Like Elder's post:
  • Knazzbollen, Faustie, sleepynoname, BlackDog
Give blood, get cookie, whats not to like!

I shall be in attendence!
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Elder
I'll definitely be there, gonna be awesome.
I'll be there.
REMINDER

The blood drive is TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m. EST, you can find it right across from the Flea Market.

Hope to see you all there,
Dr. Charles Elder Jr.
Wow that sounds awesome.. >:O!
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
I wasnt offered a cookie only the news that I was HIV+

Tony
Disgruntled Blood Donor
All our cookies were destroyed by the crazy man who shot up the place

AShooter STEAM_0:0:6150995 (Watch out for this guy)

I did end up giving someone a cookie i had in my pocket (Dont ask how long its been there, you dont want to know)

Other than that and the ddos attack throughout it, everything went fairly well, no doubt going to be doing this tomarrow i think if all goes well.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
We have successfully pulled off this RP, even with the DDoS attack at the time.

This RP will be repeated tomorrow night, can't promise exactly when I will set it up, but it will be done Smile

Thank you to everyone participated tonight! And to the woman who DDoS'ed the server...

[Image: the-history-of-the-middle-finger.jpg]
Hey guys, i found out, it wasn't a DDoS, valve fucked up another engine update and it's making all servers crash, even SP. So yeah i don't think we will get it done again tonight if it hasn't been patched.