[LOANS] Fearless Financial
Goodday mister Gogson,
First of all, thank you for showing interest in our company and our product.
You have stated that you want a loan of $50.000. This loan will be in the "gold" catagory.

Please contact me, or any other Fearless Financial employee while you are in EvoCity so we can set up an interview.

Sincerely,
Herald Standen
Fearless Financial Employee.
[Image: PxICpje.png]Goodday everyone,

Due to the fact that we are receiving a lot of applications, we as a company have decided that it would be in our best interests to create an official contract which needs to be signed by our customers in order to keep our own administration as excellent as possible.

The contract can be reviewed here:

Please contact any of our employees if you have any questions regarding the contract.

Greetings,
Herald Standen
Fearless Financial Employee
Read the contract a bit, from what I understand, you are allowing yourselves to change it at will without the consent of your clients. I'd just like to let you know that I wish to be aware of any such changes to see if they are fair and to see if administrative action could still be taken regarding late loans with the changed terms in mind.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Baskingner
(03-25-2016, 04:42 PM)Avgar Wrote: Read the contract a bit, from what I understand, you are allowing yourselves to change it at will without the consent of your clients. I'd just like to let you know that I wish to be aware of any such changes to see if they are fair and to see if administrative action could still be taken regarding late loans with the changed terms in mind.

Ofcourse, this contract is an IC product. Significant changes to how the product works will always be discussed with the administrative team. Existing customers can always object to these changes if they affect them!

[Image: EfQCR19.png]
Closed