[LOANS] Fearless Financial

Welcome to Fearless Financial!

We are a proud, high standing company crossed all over EvoCity and we deliver certain types of loans for the wonderful citizens of EvoCity.

Fearless Financial is a company of Park Industries.

Whether you're a student, a geek who wants to borrow a little extra for the beautiful BMW or an entrepreneur, you are welcome at Fearless Financial.

To see our details and terms & conditions, please open the following document:

For any further questions you can send me, Frank, a message. You can also reply on this advert or contact me on Steam.

We of Fearless Financial wish you customers the best.

We have been made official by Avgar:

Quote:
Good day, everyone.

I'm just dropping by to make an official statement that yes, we have approved Fearless Financial and yes, we will be pursuing players that do not pay back their debt. If needed we will resort to banning the players for scamming and/or removing in-game items to return the money. This wouldn't happen instantly, obviously, but if after sufficient warning (depending on the situation) no action is taken to return the debt the above actions will be taken.

- Avgar

Kind regards,

Frank
CEO of Fearless Financial.
Sounds cool, good luck
The following 1 user Likes Swoots's post:
  • Frank
Good luck but what is the punishment if they don't pay the fine?
The following 1 user Likes chopchop1614's post:
  • Frank
What happens to me if I don't pay the loan?
Will you take me to Fearless Court?
Put me in jail for 15 minutes?
(02-29-2016, 05:12 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: What happens to me if I don't pay the loan?

Could be perceived as scamming.
Good luck with this, Frank. Seems like a great idea.

Thanks,
AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-29-2016, 05:20 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 05:12 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: What happens to me if I don't pay the loan?

Could be perceived as scamming.
Good luck with this, Frank. Seems like a great idea.

Thanks,
AwestruckBullet

I have spoken with one staff member in particular about this, it will be perceived as scamming.
Thanks for all the support! Feels great.
The following 1 user Likes Frank's post:
  • chopchop1614
Seems like a great idea, you answered my previous question. Once again goodluck.
Baskinger is now a fellow employee of Fearless Financial together with Jonas!

Congratulations!
I would just like to state. You have said that it's under scamming. However, when I confronted multiple admins regarding this a while back it was considered an in character situation which would not lead to any OOC punishment. I'd recommend getting an official statement on this.

-Ghost
(02-29-2016, 09:25 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I would just like to state. You have said that it's under scamming. However, when I confronted multiple admins regarding this a while back it was considered an in character situation which would not lead to any OOC punishment. I'd recommend getting an official statement on this.

-Ghost
this is what i was trying to say earlier.