[LOANS] Fearless Financial
Last time a few years ago someone gave a loan of a few k. Never got it back, wasnt scamming as in the game the person had no intention of paying it back. So it was therefore an IC situation where there can be no backlash.

Get an SA to give you an official standing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Frank
Good day, everyone.

I'm just dropping by to make an official statement that yes, we have approved Fearless Financial and yes, we will be pursuing players that do not pay back their debt. If needed we will resort to banning the players for scamming and/or removing in-game items to return the money. This wouldn't happen instantly, obviously, but if after sufficient warning (depending on the situation) no action is taken to return the debt the above actions will be taken.
The following 5 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, Baskingner, Frank, TravisMiles, Hitman
That is great news, thanks Avgar Smile
I think this is a great idea Smile

Best of luck Frank

Dear readers,

I am happy to announce that Fearless Financial is now officialy a Park Industries company. Within a week, Fearless Financial has grown from a concept to a small business. Me and Hitman, had a great meeting in where we agreed on a ot of things. Fearless Financial will be a refreshing new organ working withing the boundaries of Park Industries, and we'll have huge benefits by doing so.

I want to thank everyone who wished us good luck and believed us from the beginning, Fearless Financial shows great respect and gratefulness.

We are a proud company, and we like to make people happy, and therefore we have thought of a brand new slogan:

Dream it, achieve it.

Because if you have a dream, and you really dream about the one big BMW. We of Fearless Financial can help you guys out!

So if you're interested in having a little extra money to help you out, send me or my colleagues Baskinger or Jonas  a message, and we'll set up a meeting!

Sincerely,

Frank
CEO of Fearless Financial

**End of letter.**
The following 5 users Like Frank's post:
  • Awestruck, Agorith, Hitman, Baskingner, Cox
I would like a small loan of 1 million dollars.

I joke
[Image: giphy.gif]
Bump. Seems to have disappeared from marketplace thread.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Dear citizens of EvoCity,

For the last couple of weeks, Fearless Financial grew to a place where we were recognised on the streets. People now know us, and that's because of the thrilling support we were given. I would like to thank you, the citizens of EvoCity, for that.

We now have a few clients, who are really satisfied with their loan and the service around it. We will try to get some reviews for you citizens to proof that we deliver good service.

The General Information is now updated with our logo and some more colourful edits.

If you still wish to request a meeting with us, please do not hesitate to reply on this thread or send us a private message regarding your name, address, and a signature.

Yours sincerely,

Frank Holmes
CEO Of Fearless Financial
The following 2 users Like Frank's post:
  • MasterNoda, DreeBott
You should really add the "Donald Trump" Loan for 1 million Dollars ahaha

Looks good tho
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Frank, Gog
***A letter comes through your door***

Hello Frank,

I would like to invest in a loan of $50,000. If you can get back to me, that would be wonderful.

Yours sincerely,
Gogson.