Unban Request - Dylan James - 26/02/16
Your name: DylanJYT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87369477     

Your ban ID: 69907

Banned by: [FL] Tomo

Reason: Propspam, lagging the server.

Involved: DefiantCraft 

Why we should unban you: I believe my ban should be removed or shortened as I have fully understood my mistake on that day. I have already passed most of those days as I respected and still do respect The Administrators. When the Administrator entered the situation I fully explained honestly what I did wrong and I apologized for my mistake. As you are most likely aware I do enjoy playing on Fearless as is shown on my Hour Rate. 
I much like Fearless and I enjoy working with the Administrators and not against. Please consider my request as I am looking forward to playing with the other fellow Gentlemen and Ladies. 

Yours Sincerely,
- Dylan James
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I Too would like him to be unbanned due to me noticing that playing on fearless is a lot more fun with a friend. Thank you

Not involved. Warned. - Tomo
+Support

He is such a good guy to RP with Cheese

Not involved. Warned. - Tomo

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Please consider my unban soon, I would love to be back on Fearless this weekend.
Hello Dylan,

The server suddenly started lagging intensely and so I checked the logs for prop spam. I found that five of you were all spamming watermelons as well as other objects such as road signs and wheelbarrows in the presidents office. I teleported to you and you were all still spamming so I froze you all in a line and checked very hard in the logs to see who was the main culprit. I could not tell exactly which person was lagging the server so I banned all of you for various amounts of time based on the rough amount of props I think each of you spawned. When I appeared, you instantly admitted that you were the instigator and told me that you told them all to do it, not realising that it would lag the server.

Lagging the server with propspam would usually come with a much more lengthy punishment than a 1 or 2 week ban, but I could not confirm which of you was lagging the server. You had all done a fair amount of melon spamming so I came to the conclusion that you all lagged the server as a collective. Due to this and also the fact that you were all very apologetic, I decided to give you all shorter bans. You are very lucky to have a punishment as short as 2 weeks and as banning administrator, I do not support this unban.

Regards,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Tomo, Could you please unban him as he is truly a good person to RP with, he has served half+ his sentence and i believe it should be shortened as 2 weeks is a bit much.

Many Thanks
Pedo Bear <3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(02-27-2016, 12:13 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: Tomo, Could you please unban him as he is truly a good person to RP with, he has served half+ his sentence and i believe it should be shortened as 2 weeks is a bit much.

Many Thanks
Pedo Bear <3

You are not involved, I already warned you for your first post so stop replying. Nothing you say will have any effect on the outcome of this. 2 weeks is a very short punishment to be getting off with, considering what he did.

User warned for posting again when not involved.
Dear Administrators,

I fully understand as I regarded in my request that I respected your decision. However, I remember that the server was not 'lagging' for myself or the fellow culprits. I don't recall anyone in OOC complaining about the 'lag'. If there were fellow users complaining about said lag then I would like you to check the logs to find their complaints. If they didn't complain then it may have been your specifications causing your game to lag and not the server. Please check the logs so I can see if anyone did complain during that time.

All the best
Dylan James
I distinctly remember at least one person complaining in OOC aswell as a few people in LOOC. The fact is that you still propspammed even if it did not lag everybody (some people have better PCs than others). This punishment was completely just and if anything, a little too kind.

Regards,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
Have you got the logs for that? I would like to see who, if anybody, complained in OOC and LOOC. Please display the logs for me on this thread. Don't get me wrong, I like role play and fearless, I cannot wait to come back. However I need evidence for you to support your reasons. If so, I can have the full penalty, or whats left of it.
Many Thanks
Dylan James