Report: [FL:RP] Baloo Bear
(02-26-2016, 09:11 PM)[FL:RP] Wolfy Wrote: Involved
Im Wolfy

User called me a '***' and 5 minutes later he called me a 'dickhead'.

Thanks
-Wolfy

i called you a 'dickhead' in character - which is allowed, because you all pointed guns at me, unless you told mke to be quiet then i shouldn't have said that but you didn't tell me to be quiet
Wolven

Martin that is incorrect actually, as you see in the video you walking talking in Local OOC, which is not in character. So you broke a rule Talking out of character but in character which is not allowed.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
(02-27-2016, 03:44 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 03:41 PM)Martin13 Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 10:31 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: Sorta Involved, He called me a jewish c**t. Yet i lack proof :/

Arcon Corporation - all one community trying to accuse me of things i didn't say. But im sorry, if you have proof of me saying that get some. Because this is also bs

Except I have presented proof - so you don't really have a leg to stand on

proof about pedo bears, fozzie bears and everyone elses?
Wolven

(02-26-2016, 04:25 PM)i said that in chat because you were lying to me and moon about moon trying to get me kicked, i said your gulable because you kinda were. - what wolfy said about calling him a dickhead, i said that in character which is allowed because i was just betrayed. Wrote: When i was in the base you never had contraband not what i saw anyway. I switched to SRU because  had nothing to do. your video doesnt quite tell that outside on the side road someone was being arrested , i then see you with guns. as i approach your base wolfy had a gun and aimed it at me, this was the time i heard the contraband - i requested backup because you were armed with heavy guns and had high walls. I got the warrant and then i see you all go inside. We searched you guys and found guns. As me and another sru leave the scene coollittleman runs out saying there was loads of contraband in there, so me and the sru turn around and search the building we then find the contra and destroy it. you approach your contraband deer and try and kill us - it was successful. 
Back to my point earlier when you told me to leave i said yes, i didn't moan or nothing like that.
Before you accuse me of making people leave the clan, i didnt kill moon in clan raids, nor did i kill anyone else - this can be found on the logs. I don't approve all tis lying because it really isen't fair 'bsing' about a innocent person
Wolven

No Martin knowing you, you would Switch to SRU so you could raid Arcon (I guess at the time) so you can just get revenge
Right now, everyone (other than deer) is just stating unproven accusations. Martin, you saying that everything we're saying is "bs" is not proving anything. You have nothing to back yourself up; we do.
(02-27-2016, 06:06 PM)Care Bears Wrote: Right now, everyone (other than deer) is just stating unproven accusations. Martin, you saying that everything we're saying is "bs" is not proving anything. You have nothing to back yourself up; we do.

before you say accusations, 'we' your just making things up to get me banned - mabey because you don't like me.
i didn't switch to sru to raid them, things we going on outside as you may see if it shows
Wolven

(02-27-2016, 03:57 PM)Care Bears Wrote: Martin that is incorrect actually, as you see in the video you walking talking in Local OOC, which is not in character. So you broke a rule Talking out of character but in character which is not allowed.

when wolfy was inside he walked me out, moon stayed in (video maker) -[ when we got outside i called him a dickhead for betraying me. 
Also i was talking LOOC moon and deer, and you bought the infomation into clan chat - IC, and then told me to get out of your base IC still without you not knowing that at the moment you're in the wrong
Wolven

Just to let you know Martin, you can't say that he is in the wrong and stop acting all big and be your normal age (13) your just being a dick in my opinion for having a go at all the people in Arcon cause you abuse your power. Everyone has said they dont want oyu in the clan so face it. No one wants you in the clan. Its pathetic how your trying to get revenge on Arcon cause you were forced out the clan.

In my opinion just don't get involved with Arcon and everything will be fine again.

Thanks
(02-27-2016, 03:44 PM)Martin13 Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 09:11 PM)[FL:RP] Wolfy Wrote: Involved
Im Wolfy

User called me a '***' and 5 minutes later he called me a 'dickhead'.

Thanks
-Wolfy

i called you a 'dickhead' in character - which is allowed, because you all pointed guns at me, unless you told mke to be quiet then i shouldn't have said that but you didn't tell me to be quiet

Lmao, it is not allowed