Report: [FL:RP] Baloo Bear
Name of player: [FL:RP] Baloo Bear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Time in GMT: 16:10ish

Server: V2d

Summary: Baloo, still annoyed that was 'forced' out of our clan because multiple people reported to me that he was breaching clan rules, came up to me and said in Local OOC: "Deer you're not only gulable but a fucking liar"

Baloo also powergamed and changed his job to SRU after this incident in order to raid us, evidence for that will be posted later when the video has been edited and rendered.

Evidence:
[Image: vtg4ExX.png]
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
http://plays.tv/video/56d0b7559901864fa0

The video shows the backstory as to why he disrespected me, shows several other things I think the staff team might find interesting, and also shows him changing job to SRU in order to raid
Involved
Im Wolfy

User called me a 'vagina' and 5 minutes later he called me a 'dickhead'.

Thanks
-Wolfy
Sorta Involved, He called me a jewish c**t. Yet i lack proof :/

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+Support

Btw just to back up aDisableDeers point, Baloo Bear was not forced out of the clan as he came up to us Yogi, Rupert, fozzie and me saying he left the clan because everyone was apparently being d**ks to him. Which i know is not true. But after him leaving the clan he is trying to make out that he was kicked and wants revenge by joining Shadow Wolf which he stated at school and is going try to persuade to be enemies with then which i pointless.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Yeah Baloo Also called me A retard and a fucking Paki
(02-26-2016, 10:45 PM)Care Bears Wrote: +Support

Btw just to back up aDisableDeers point, Baloo Bear was not forced out of the clan as he came up to us Yogi, Rupert, fozzie and me saying he left the clan because everyone was apparently being d**ks to him. Which i know is not true. But after him leaving the clan he is trying to make out that he was kicked and wants revenge by joining Shadow Wolf which he stated at school and is going try to persuade to be enemies with then which i pointless.

i left because i was being accused of so many things i didnt do. i was accused of killing moon in previous raids(team killing) thats a lie this could be found in the logs.
"But after him leaving the clan he is trying to make out that he was kicked and wants revenge by joining Shadow Wolf which he stated at school and is going try to persuade to be enemies with then which i pointless." i dont know where that came from because i joined SWC because i was clanless. Ive spoked to Sir Minus about all this BS thats happening between me and deer and people getting involved for no reason is litrally silly, seriously
Wolven

(02-27-2016, 03:06 PM)Fozzie Bear Wrote: Yeah Baloo Also called me A retard and a freaking Paki

This can be found in the logs about me not saying that. Your just salty about what happened walking home, so you thpuht you could get revenge by saying this.
Wolven

(02-26-2016, 10:31 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: Sorta Involved, He called me a jewish c**t. Yet i lack proof :/

Arcon Corporation - all one community trying to accuse me of things i didn't say. But im sorry, if you have proof of me saying that get some. Because this is also bs
Wolven

(02-27-2016, 03:41 PM)Martin13 Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 10:31 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: Sorta Involved, He called me a jewish c**t. Yet i lack proof :/

Arcon Corporation - all one community trying to accuse me of things i didn't say. But im sorry, if you have proof of me saying that get some. Because this is also bs

Except I have presented proof - so you don't really have a leg to stand on