Report: [FL:RP] Baloo Bear
On behalf of Moon, who supplied the video evidence

wolfy was about to fix keypad because you knew the codes you powergamed to sru saying you saw me with a shotgun while I had a mac means wolfy had a toolgun. Can be seen on video. you also said you heard contra. the base WERE EMPTY OF CONTRABAND as far i remember where you got in and when you were outside either this can be shown on logs that no contraband broke by you or heard it/saw it May I remind you lying in the courthouse might lea to a lengthy forum ban? Also could you mention the guy you arrested and what reason for? Also I think you're talking about a second raid possible? since one of us killed you in the start you're mixing story's now. NOTE High walls didn't have any law against it only in middle of the raid he made the law and I remember you yelling something about "ill get you now" and then you got shot or something similar shows this revenge was PG broke violation rule 2.6 and also insult's via OOC being fair.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
This is a trainwreck of a PR

yeah warn me idc
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Original Player Report - Do not worry about other comments

Here is the video that shows Baloo bear powergaming by joining SRU after disrespecting me in LOOC and instantly coming to raid

http://plays.tv/video/56d0b7559901864fa0

Do not comment unless involved, this PR has gone to shit as it is because of the 20+ unrelated comments
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Baloo, how did you know to go back to the slums and to their base?

Please keep in mind that I can very easily check the logs to confirm or disprove your response to this question.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello,

I've been looking into this and as a result noticed the accused player infact powergame AND lying about it in the courthouse section.

"v2d [17:10:50] [FL:RP]Baloo Bear (STEAM_0:1:121483633) said: /pm 553 ima raid you cunts
v2d [17:10:50] [FL:RP]Baloo Bear (STEAM_0:1:121483633) used command: pm 553 ima raid you cunts
v2d [17:10:54] [FL:RP]Baloo Bear (STEAM_0:1:121483633) used command: team 4.00
v2d [17:10:56] [FL:RP]Baloo Bear (STEAM_0:1:121483633) has spawned as S.R.U. Unit"

Not only is that a blatant OOC insult, it's also powergaming.
Accused player will be given appropriate punishments.
Approved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]