[FL] SnowredWolf
(02-28-2016, 07:48 AM)Amity Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 06:30 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 06:06 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 05:58 PM)CoalBlackBird Wrote: haha I was gonna put an abuse report on snowered aswell. He abused his power and banned me for 11 months for apparently scamming. the guy that I apparently scammed brung snowered and some friends and they all tazed me and attacked me. Then he brought me up to the roof and when I said I was trying to give it him back and all I wanted was an apology, he swore at me through his mic and banned me. XD

Not Involved. Warned.

1. You are not involved.
2. Stop lying in an AA thread
3. Stop shitposting

Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Woooow.

Anyways, I was wondering if anything is going to happen with this post. It's been empty for over 24 Hours now.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to point out. Both Snow's and Raccoon's defending themselves post have nothing to do with what I am on about. Also, they lied several times about the course of actions taken to resolve the situation. Speaking about what I intended to report, I have to say that Snow just tries to Target me because he knows that because he's an Admin that he can do anything, something that I missed out was that he kept on coming into my House (as a citizen) and Stole my Contraband. When I confronted him with a Gun he got out His Physgun and said 'Who's got the better gun now' Basically breaking FearRP, he also decided it would be a good idea to make my Contraband Invisible which is also Admin Abuse. I think he also targets me because I'm a lot younger than him and he thinks he can get away with it a lot easier. 

Since creating this Thread I have tried to contact Snow several time's via @ Calls to report Rule Breakers etc. Through out the course of this time I've made around 11-12 @ Calls and all of them have been ignored. In one instance I made an @ call right next to him (As I watched him walk around) and he ignored it. When I confronted him several seconds later he finally answered. Funny isn't it...

I dont understand the point of this "abuse"

its his teamspeak channel, he will do what he want.
you prob ass licking to him so hard that he got mad.

i can understand him...

and about the @ calls, all admins/moderetors are lazy ass that dont want to answer @calls, and when u handle the situation by yourself, the suddenly appears, and ban you.

deal with it, and stop be a butthurt

'its his teamspeak channel, he will do what he want.'

Normally, we would speak in Spear's channel, when he tried to annoy me he'd move everyone but me into his own channel and set the max clients to 2, and

'you prob ass licking to him so hard that he got mad.'

Most of the time I am talking with Spear, he just joins because he's friends with Spear.

Stop trying to Solve the Situation, you were never involved in this nor have you ever gotten to know the other side of Snow. Also, they created a great Invention, it's called the Capital Letter. Try use it sometime...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-28-2016, 10:02 AM)FiELDYx Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 07:48 AM)Amity Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 06:30 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 06:06 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 05:58 PM)CoalBlackBird Wrote: haha I was gonna put an abuse report on snowered aswell. He abused his power and banned me for 11 months for apparently scamming. the guy that I apparently scammed brung snowered and some friends and they all tazed me and attacked me. Then he brought me up to the roof and when I said I was trying to give it him back and all I wanted was an apology, he swore at me through his mic and banned me. XD

Not Involved. Warned.

1. You are not involved.
2. Stop lying in an AA thread
3. Stop shitposting

Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Woooow.

Anyways, I was wondering if anything is going to happen with this post. It's been empty for over 24 Hours now.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to point out. Both Snow's and Raccoon's defending themselves post have nothing to do with what I am on about. Also, they lied several times about the course of actions taken to resolve the situation. Speaking about what I intended to report, I have to say that Snow just tries to Target me because he knows that because he's an Admin that he can do anything, something that I missed out was that he kept on coming into my House (as a citizen) and Stole my Contraband. When I confronted him with a Gun he got out His Physgun and said 'Who's got the better gun now' Basically breaking FearRP, he also decided it would be a good idea to make my Contraband Invisible which is also Admin Abuse. I think he also targets me because I'm a lot younger than him and he thinks he can get away with it a lot easier. 

Since creating this Thread I have tried to contact Snow several time's via @ Calls to report Rule Breakers etc. Through out the course of this time I've made around 11-12 @ Calls and all of them have been ignored. In one instance I made an @ call right next to him (As I watched him walk around) and he ignored it. When I confronted him several seconds later he finally answered. Funny isn't it...

I dont understand the point of this "abuse"

its his teamspeak channel, he will do what he want.
you prob ass licking to him so hard that he got mad.

i can understand him...

and about the @ calls, all admins/moderetors are lazy ass that dont want to answer @calls, and when u handle the situation by yourself, the suddenly appears, and ban you.

deal with it, and stop be a butthurt

'its his teamspeak channel, he will do what he want.'

Normally, we would speak in Spear's channel, when he tried to annoy me he'd move everyone but me into his own channel and set the max clients to 2, and

'you prob ass licking to him so hard that he got mad.'

Most of the time I am talking with Spear, he just joins because he's friends with Spear.

Stop trying to Solve the Situation, you were never involved in this nor have you ever gotten to know the other side of Snow. Also, they created a great Invention, it's called the Capital Letter. Try use it sometime...

Im not trying to slove this situation, i dont give a single fuck about this, this abuse his shit, not even abuse

Not involved, user warned. ~SnowredWolf
Requesting this Thread to be closed, We have spoken and have come to a conclusion on personal terms.
Case concluded as requested.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]