[FL] SnowredWolf
Name: FiELDY-

Time/Date: 1/1/16-Current Day

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41063225

Name of Administrator: [FL] SnowredWolf

Evidence: (Was unable to capture any, sorry.)  

Most of this took place on TS, it has been a common occurrence and was one of the reason why I nearly left. Over the past couple of Months I have been playing with Spear, SnowredWolf and a few others, we communicate like many other do through TS. Now I have been starting to realize that Snow has been constantly harassing me and almost bulling me, he blatantly ignores me when I ask for help, has on several occasions used his Admin Powers to steals object from my RPs as well as breaking computers and moving walls without even bothering to fix them. He has also stated things about my Roleplay Ability and has said that I cannot RP, which is quite bad on his part as it is his job to be supporting people, not telling them they can't do things. He has also made me Sing just to get a Boosted Prop Limit for an RP (Which he ended up ruining and basically made me have to stop) which I think is completely unnecessary.

But the MAIN problem I have with Snow is that he constantly Abusing his powers on TS to move me around channels. Mutes my Mic and puts me in Random channels if he doesn't want to speak with me. Even if I'm trying to have a convocation with Spear he still does it. I find this greatly annoying and down right Rude, especially from someone who's an Admin on this sever.
-Involved-

Fieldy...
You were singing even tho you were told to stop, Snowredwolf kicked you out of the channel but you kept coming back.
Then Snowredwolf moved himself and me to another (his) channel to talk privately, you still kept joining.
Why couldn't you let us speak in private?

You were moved, kicked  and muted for a reason, we did not have a singing contest.

(I think) For the earlier times you have been kicked out of the channel is probably because of the same reason, singing. Since you do that alot.

We are trying to have a conversation.
(02-26-2016, 04:46 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: -Involved-

Fieldy...
You were singing even tho you were told to stop, Snowredwolf kicked you out of the channel but you kept coming back.
Then Snowredwolf moved himself and me to another (his) channel to talk privately, you still kept joining.
Why couldn't you let us speak in private?
You were moved, kicked  and muted for a reason, we did not have a singing contest.

I'm not talking about that, also I was never told to stop. I was joking around...

Spear told me to do that.
The thing is, he does it to try and P*** me off. I like say a Sentence and I'm kicked. It's not like I sit in the Channel and scream permanently...
Hello Fieldy,

Let’s talk about the Teamspeak argument you’re basing this admin abuse case on. You were singing in the Teamspeak channel and you were told to stop, you didn’t stop and thus I moved you out of the channel, you came back and kept on talking about non-relevant stuff. This is when I went to my own channel and I moved Raccoon into it, we wanted to be alone and talk about the roleplay we were currently planning. You came into the channel and once again I moved you out of the channel and at this point it should be pretty obvious we wanted to be alone. You came back, I then decided to add talk power in my channel so only people I grant access would be able to speak in my channel, this is where you say I “Mute your mic”, but no it’s a simple talk power in my own channel.
I have moved Spear away from the channel quite a few times, indeed. However, I ask Spear “Can I move you, I have to talk with you” and I then wait for an answer from him, if he says yes I obviously move him to my channel.

You have broken the Teamspeak rules a countless amount of times, I have proceeded to warn you and/or move you out of our channels every time you do this. You still proceed to break the TS rules
(02-26-2016, 05:05 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Fieldy,

Let’s talk about the Teamspeak argument you’re basing this admin abuse case on. You were singing in the Teamspeak channel and you were told to stop, you didn’t stop and thus I moved you out of the channel, you came back and kept on talking about non-relevant stuff. This is when I went to my own channel and I moved Raccoon into it, we wanted to be alone and talk about the roleplay we were currently planning. You came into the channel and once again I moved you out of the channel and at this point it should be pretty obvious we wanted to be alone. You came back, I then decided to add talk power in my channel so only people I grant access would be able to speak in my channel, this is where you say I “Mute your mic”, but no it’s a simple talk power in my own channel.
I have moved Spear away from the channel quite a few times, indeed. However, I ask Spear “Can I move you, I have to talk with you” and I then wait for an answer from him, if he says yes I obviously move him to my channel.

You have broken the Teamspeak rules a countless amount of times, I have proceeded to warn you and/or move you out of our channels every time you do this. You still proceed to break the TS rules

Lets break this down...

'You were singing in the Teamspeak channel and you were told to stop'
I never recalled you telling me to stop.

'you came back and kept on talking about non-relevant stuff.'
I think you'll find for the majority of the time I was either Silent or Talking about your RP. I don't know what planet you live on but I think what I was saying was Relevent.

'You came into the channel and once again'
I never moved into your Channel. Nor do I know the password...

'then decided to add talk power in my channel so only people I grant access would be able to speak in my channel'
Never once requested talk power... Also you proceeded to Laugh and Say 'Ha, Fieldy you can't speak now.'

'this is where you say I “Mute your mic”, but no it’s a simple talk power in my own channel.'
You may have thought this, but no words left your mouth. You just kicked me...

'I have moved Spear away from the channel quite a few times, indeed. However, I ask Spear “Can I move you, I have to talk with you” and I then wait for an answer from him, if he says yes I obviously move him to my channel.'

*Laughs (I can roleplay even without being on the game, see...) This isn't relevant since Spear has nothing to do with this... Also, I'd to point out that if you laugh at people because they can't use grammar correctly perhaps you should use it correctly yourself!

'You have broken the Teamspeak rules a countless amount of times, I have proceeded to warn you and/or move you out of our channels every time you do this. You still proceed to break the TS rules'
You've never warned me or even spoke about any Rules... In fact I don't believe I've every broken any rules. I think you've broken TS Rules. '-Respect all Members' A You have broken on so many occasions.

Also, Finally I'd like to point out you wasted your time, time of which you could have been spent bulling me, on something that I wasn't even talking about when I wrote this. If your going to try and defend yourself at least get you facts right. Oh, and also learn some TS Rules.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
haha I was gonna put an abuse report on snowered aswell. He abused his power and banned me for 11 months for apparently scamming. the guy that I apparently scammed brung snowered and some friends and they all tazed me and attacked me. Then he brought me up to the roof and when I said I was trying to give it him back and all I wanted was an apology, he swore at me through his mic and banned me. XD

Not Involved. Warned.
(02-27-2016, 05:58 PM)CoalBlackBird Wrote: haha I was gonna put an abuse report on snowered aswell. He abused his power and banned me for 11 months for apparently scamming. the guy that I apparently scammed brung snowered and some friends and they all tazed me and attacked me. Then he brought me up to the roof and when I said I was trying to give it him back and all I wanted was an apology, he swore at me through his mic and banned me. XD

Not Involved. Warned.

1. You are not involved.
2. Stop lying in an AA thread
3. Stop shitposting

Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-27-2016, 06:06 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 05:58 PM)CoalBlackBird Wrote: haha I was gonna put an abuse report on snowered aswell. He abused his power and banned me for 11 months for apparently scamming. the guy that I apparently scammed brung snowered and some friends and they all tazed me and attacked me. Then he brought me up to the roof and when I said I was trying to give it him back and all I wanted was an apology, he swore at me through his mic and banned me. XD

Not Involved. Warned.

1. You are not involved.
3. Stop shitposting

Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Woooow.

Anyways, I was wondering if anything is going to happen with this post. It's been empty for over 24 Hours now.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to point out. Both Snow's and Raccoon's defending themselves post have nothing to do with what I am on about. Also, they lied several times about the course of actions taken to resolve the situation. Speaking about what I intended to report, I have to say that Snow just tries to Target me because he knows that because he's an Admin that he can do anything, something that I missed out was that he kept on coming into my House (as a citizen) and Stole my Contraband. When I confronted him with a Gun he got out His Physgun and said 'Who's got the better gun now' Basically breaking FearRP, he also decided it would be a good idea to make my Contraband Invisible which is also Admin Abuse. I think he also targets me because I'm a lot younger than him and he thinks he can get away with it a lot easier. 

Since creating this Thread I have tried to contact Snow several time's via @ Calls to report Rule Breakers etc. Through out the course of this time I've made around 11-12 @ Calls and all of them have been ignored. In one instance I made an @ call right next to him (As I watched him walk around) and he ignored it. When I confronted him several seconds later he finally answered. Funny isn't it...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-27-2016, 06:30 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 06:06 PM)Hitman Wrote:

Not Involved. Warned.

1. You are not involved.
3. Stop shitposting

Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Woooow.

Anyways, I was wondering if anything is going to happen with this post. It's been empty for over 24 Hours now.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to point out. Both Snow's and Raccoon's defending themselves post have nothing to do with what I am on about. Also, they lied several times about the course of actions taken to resolve the situation. Speaking about what I intended to report, I have to say that Snow just tries to Target me because he knows that because he's an Admin that he can do anything, something that I missed out was that he kept on coming into my House (as a citizen) and Stole my Contraband. When I confronted him with a Gun he got out His Physgun and said 'Who's got the better gun now' Basically breaking FearRP, he also decided it would be a good idea to make my Contraband Invisible which is also Admin Abuse. I think he also targets me because I'm a lot younger than him and he thinks he can get away with it a lot easier. 

Since creating this Thread I have tried to contact Snow several time's via @ Calls to report Rule Breakers etc. Through out the course of this time I've made around 11-12 @ Calls and all of them have been ignored. In one instance I made an @ call right next to him (As I watched him walk around) and he ignored it. When I confronted him several seconds later he finally answered. Funny isn't it...

I dont understand the point of this "abuse"

its his teamspeak channel, he will do what he want.
you prob ass licking to him so hard that he got mad.

i can understand him...

and about the @ calls, all admins/moderetors are lazy ass that dont want to answer @calls, and when u handle the situation by yourself, the suddenly appears, and ban you.

deal with it, and stop be a butthurt

Not involved, user warned. ~SnowredWolf