About V33X
The map just lags a lot in comparison to v2d. Like others, I have a pretty powerful PC yet it still lags on it, however I can almost max out GTAV and the new Battlefront.

If that's sorted it will be many more players on there because it's got some good content to the map.
As many others have stated; I just get no FPS when playing on V33X. Admittedly, I do much prefer V2D for multiple reasons but equally on V2D I never drop below 25 FPS even at 75/75. When on V33X, even at 30 players I get awful FPS.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Kahjo
Don't get me wrong, you do have a lot less FPS on v33x than on V2D but by no means is it unplayable, I don't tend to drop below 15 and that's manageable. I just think the map has 20 times more to offer than V2D in terms of players and content. V33x also has a lot less little cliques running around like a ten year old street gang. Or from previous experience everyone just copying what the admin does...but that's just an opinion.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ahh, thanks for all the response. I understand you guys don't like playing with low fps.
I now understand why people play v2d more than v33x now a little more.

Kind regards,

60fps in v33x singleplayer map, but when I join the v33x the fps drops to 15-30fps
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Kahjo
I personally think that V33X is a better map than V2D, and would play on it much more if it were more populated during the times I usually play.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I've just started playing on it in the evenings as its quieter and the frame rate is pretty good when its got 40 people on. Its enough for it to be busy-ish but low enough for it to play nicely without lots of lag.
ITT: I'm active on v33x, give me mod
V2D Masterrace!
(03-01-2016, 06:39 AM)Greed^ Wrote: ITT: I'm active on v33x, give me mod

If you think so Greed.

I only want a server to play on with a nice ammount of mods so there wont be ant minges around.
Right now, this doesnt always happen, because like i stated in the original thread, there are only 2/3 active mods on v33x.

Just because i post this doesnt mean i want to become mod, just a better server.

Kind regards,