About V33X
Hello everyone reading this.
I want to say something about V33X, and some opinions.

First of; Why the hell aren't there any mods/admins on V33X? Only Spear and Snowredwolf are on there. Sometimes Ludo and generation, but that once in a while. Spear and Snowred are the only ones who are there every day. This needs to change!! 

People think V33X is a mingefest, wich is partly true, [b]but what do you want with only 2 active staff member??!!

I really enjoy playing on V33X, but with only 2 staffmember, wich can't do all the work in a full server, it can get shit sometimes. Minges will have a free will when the admins are busy. You can also see this in OOC, people are complaining that it take20/30 minutes before an admin shows up, once again, what do you want with only 2 staff member.

My question is, why are there waaaay less staff members active in V33X? Do you really hate it that much?

I hope i can get some answers why there are less staff members on V33X.

-Edit- V33X also has countless of new players. You would say the server has a decent amount of teacher in it to help them right? No, there are bearly and teachers on v33x. Lucky enough there are players who are kind enough to help them out, but that's what teachers are for.

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Joulle
I like the v33x map, I do, I have had many nice roleplays there.

However, when I'm on v33x and there's at least a few tens of people I get a lot of lag, up to a point where it's almost unplayable for me. Therefore, I stay in v2d and play without lag.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
It just lags too much - it's a really nice map, and I spent about 400 hours on V33, but V2d is a smaller and more compact map, without the lag of V33.

If V33 didn't lag, I can assure you I, along with most other people, would be on there.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt
(02-25-2016, 10:36 PM)Avgar Wrote: I like the v33x map, I do, I have had many nice roleplays there.

However, when I'm on v33x and there's at least a few tens of people I get a lot of lag, up to a point where it's almost unplayable for me. Therefore, I stay in v2d and play without lag.

Hey Avgar, thanks for the reply.
However, I don't seem to have that problem. I usually can play without any lagg. 
Of course, I have some lagspikes something, but had them in v2d too.

Kind regards,

I agree Will, i prefer v33x over v2d so much. The only reason i don' play on there is for the reasons you stated, its a mingefest most of the time. (We cant just rely on two staff members all the time).

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
Well, I spend most of my time on V33x these days as some might know,
And that lag Isn't to that bad for me at all.

And I like working on V33x as people always got some questions ready for me to awnser them!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Marty
I never have lag on v33x at all, i got 30 FPS in the city, however i think that the server is a mingefest alot of times, but i still do go to 33x some times.

as you said Willem, Spear and Snowredwolf is really active, and they are doing their job really good however, they should also have time to roleplay like any normal player, so if some staffmembers could come onto 33x, that is not lagging it would be great.

Kind regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Since I was promoted to administrator I played on 33x only. But because I've been too busy for past two weeks, you might only see me in the mornings. Of course I go on it mostly undercover. So fear not, if you see that "no" staff members are online, feel free to use @ because maybe we are here and @ message goes through all servers.

Sadly 33x is really unoptimized, but it's one hell of a map.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
I'm hardly on 33x due to all the people I mostly play with being on v2d.
But then again, we're all on v2d because of the 33x lag.
lmao.

Thanks,
AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I'm going on 33x more and more now. I have lag there but it's not unplayable. I often play 2D as I have friends there. I'm also not usually on 33x as I prefer passive rp and have very few passive dupes there which is my fault of course.

I plan to start making more passive rps on 33x and employing newer players to teach them to rp better.