Discussion not a clan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Salvatrucha

Just some info about the ms-13.....

(I hope they knew about that before they made the clan.)
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
The following 1 user Likes sleepynoname's post:
  • Noobias
Ya what's wrong with it
(10-26-2011, 10:14 PM)THEIF Wrote: Ya what's wrong with it

You really seem to look up to MS-13.
Why..?

Quote: They are notorious for their use of violence
Quote:According to The Washington Times, MS "is thought to have established a major smuggling center" in Mexico.
Quote:On July 13, 2003, Brenda Paz, a 17-year-old female, former MS member turned informant was found stabbed on the banks of the Shenandoah River in Virginia. Paz was killed for informing the FBI about Mara Salvatrucha's criminal activities.
Quote:On December 23, 2004, one of the most widely publicized MS crimes in Central America occurred in Chamelecón, Honduras when an intercity bus was intercepted and sprayed with automatic gunfire, killing 28 civilian passengers, most of whom were women and children.
Quote:In 2007, Julio Chavez allegedly murdered a man because he was wearing a red sweatshirt, and mistaken for a member of the Bloods gang.
Quote:On June 22, 2008, in San Francisco, California, a 21-year old MS gang member, Edwin Ramos, shot and killed a father, Anthony Bologna, 48, and his two sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16.
Quote:In June 2009, Edwin Ortiz, Jose Gomez Amaya and Alexander Aguilar were MS gang members from Long Island who had mistaken bystanders for rival gang members. As a result, two innocent civilians were shot. Edgar Villalobos, a laborer was killed.

Now fucking tell me nothing is wrong here.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Faustie
(10-27-2011, 06:21 AM)Zzzzap Wrote:

Why..?
Quote:On December 23, 2004, one of the most widely publicized MS crimes in Central America occurred in Chamelecón, Honduras when an intercity bus was intercepted and sprayed with automatic gunfire, killing 28 civilian passengers, most of whom were women and children.
Quote:In 2007, Julio Chavez allegedly murdered a man because he was wearing a red sweatshirt, and mistaken for a member of the Bloods gang.

for the first quote that was not autorized by the heads of ms-13. When the person who came up with the bus plan went to prision he was killed by FELLOW ms-13 members.
for the second one they might of had a bad day

You don't get it... and you are one of the persons of who I believe they will never get the opinions of other people.

Stay with your clan and be "cool"... you think those guys are cool, or not?
THIEF LISTEN TO ME.
Your clanpage... the picture... it has a skull, 2 Aks, the words GANGSTERS and CHILDREN...
Are you stupid? Wikipedia + A fail owner of the clan = Hell.
(10-27-2011, 06:37 PM)THEIF Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 06:21 AM)Zzzzap Wrote:

Why..?

for the first quote that was not autorized by the heads of ms-13. When the person who came up with the bus plan went to prision he was killed by FELLOW ms-13 members.
for the second one they might of had a bad day

And all of the other murders are just fine and dandy, then?
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Ms. Mudpie, 7rozen_7ear_
Stop hating on everything, and judging everyone's shit, went you don't know anything about them.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(10-27-2011, 06:37 PM)THEIF Wrote: for the second one they might of had a bad day

I don't even... Omg.
The following 5 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Faustie, Fleet Admiral Zapington, sleepynoname, 7rozen_7ear_
(10-28-2011, 02:58 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 06:37 PM)THEIF Wrote: for the second one they might of had a bad day

I don't even... Omg.
A thousand words in six.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles