Discussion not a clan
I was just wondering why does everybody not like new clans. I look on the forums on the new clans like the lombradi family and ms-13 everybody says these clans are like raid clans. fact is they don't even let us try. So i just want to know Whats Up With All the Hate ?? can't we all just get along
You don't need to post this at all. But if you think you want to talk about it -> General Discussion
main is becase both of you got raiding in writen all over you
Please dont post about our clan. we dont have a clan in our names yet
[Image: this-is-me-giving-a-fuck.jpg]
(I really dont care.. Nor did i take part in your hate thingy.)
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
The following 1 user Likes sleepynoname's post:
  • Fultz
Its Truely unneeded
Theif why do you care about other so called 'rageclans' if your was named such too? Do it good for your clan first to get official and only then care about others. Sometimes when you help others they dont help you. Think. Dry gave you a chance.
Because, from Saints claims, the Lombardi Family is just ANOTHER random raid mingey bloodshed clan. These are so stupid that they actually piss me off.
(10-26-2011, 09:15 PM)Nubo Wrote: Because, from Saints claims, the Lombardi Family is just ANOTHER random raid mingey bloodshed clan. These are so stupid that they actually piss me off.

Exactly. Kiddo clan.
Looks like such clan used to exist on any DarkRP Server which i fcking hate! Angry

The following 1 user Likes Marchelolo's post:
  • Noobias
(10-26-2011, 09:19 PM)HoLyWoLf Wrote:
(10-26-2011, 09:15 PM)Nubo Wrote: Because, from Saints claims, the Lombardi Family is just ANOTHER random raid mingey bloodshed clan. These are so stupid that they actually piss me off.

Exactly. Kiddo clan.
Looks like such clan used to exist on any DarkRP Server which i fcking hate! Angry

ive never been on a darkrp. we arent a random raid clan im done here Cool