SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:76962616

Time in GMT: dunno

Server: V2D and forums

Summary: Mic spammed and threatened to kill me and my family

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYeCJ-_PeY

And on this screenshot you can clearly see that he sends me death threats
[Image: 8z4XkLv.jpg]
*Cough Cough*

Micspam: Is you recorded your video for long enough, you would of seen me place down a radio and alot of people placed Speakers near me so I wasn't in violation of any rules,
at the time of that recording, I was browsing through YouTube as you saw because I changed songs, you deliberately stopped recording so you can post this PR.

The 'Threat': That is not a threat to your or your family, I would not like to do that to any member in FL. That was simply to reply to your 'Admin Abuse' case towards me.
How is that also a death threat?
Hello GreeD^ and Gogson,

This case is under investigation. Expect a response soon.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
You were still rulebreaking, Isn't it breaking the law if I buy illegal marijuana and then apply for a medical card afterwards?
Not really...
Whatever, hopefully the staff thinks more maturely
I am going to address a few points here. In the video you say "RIP moderator rank." Gogson is not a moderator, nor is he a developer.

The message sent to you is not a death threat to your family it is more of a cheeky response to your poem of an unblacklist request. Not once does he say that he will kill you or your family in the message.

As for the Mic spam, it is a minor offense. We typically kick for that offense. I would not say it is worthy of a ban. He will be talked to about the offense.

With that being said, this player report is denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator