UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
Bobby even admits at 04:15: "I shoot, i shot i shot". as far as i can tell those were the first shots fired. The officer can be seen responding to this. This proves that the officer infact didnt shoot first TaxXen.

Also saying "im dead im dead, oehh 5HP, 5HP doesnt seem like everyday chitchatting to me but very clear metagaming.

Quote:Bobby does not have his mic on push-to-talk in TS, so his voice duplicated.

This also tells me that everything what Bobby says will be heard by you guys. This way you can be 100% sure that metagaming is going on here.
(02-25-2016, 02:13 PM)Pear Wrote: 1. Just a question, WHY?
2. Basically flashing guns out to show power, but with that causing unnecessary conflicts, baiting them in.
3. Hold on, you're friends with each other IC and OOC and you cause conflict between yourself, even aiming guns at each other and shooting each other. Why is that?
4. Watch the video again on 3:10. If that's not randomly shooting at the police car to start a war I don't know what is. It's not a missclick.
5. Not true. Guy behind you shot first THEN the policeman shot.
6. If there is no vital information what was "I'm almost dead" information there? Of course it hints to your friends to advance and help you.
7. Fair enough.
8. So, because an officer (the same) is going back with the flashing lights means that you can hostage him? What if he was on a call, give me that perspective? With that you basically hostaged a man with "thinking that he was coming for you".

Dear Pear,

Here are my explanations:
1. I admit it. That was childish and had no reason but to laugh a bit.
2. Well we did not really mean to start a conflict, but otherwise, we wanted police to leave us alone. However, I do agree it may looked like agression.
3. Once again, only one bullet was shot in the ground and it was missclick. We raised our guns to be aware, but when we realise what happened we forgot that.
4. The missclick point is point #3, not 4. And however I am not really sure who shot, I truly believe it was the officer.

5. Cant really explain that since we 2 see difference here. I am pretty sure it wasnt us, however, you think otherwise, thats why involving a 3rd party staff member is fair, dont you think?

6. I am pretty sure that 'I am almost dead' was said in IG voice chat, and I have different buttons for my Gmod voice and TS.
8. We did not plan to hostage him, but to threat him not to follow us. We had to put him in a hostage situation, however, because other police officers arrived and we wanted to be left alone, thats why we had to hostage him. My plans were once they lower the guns to tell them not to follow us anymore, and then release the officer with no money demands.
Hey,

2. With guns drawn at all times, that's NOT how you show police to leave you alone.
3. A policeman came, you start drawing weapons on yourselves, even saying "officer, he has a gun!" and not acting as a team whatsoever. Trying to get officer to respond to your messages against your own teammate.
4. Check the video on 3:10 again. Impossible for officer to shot out of the vehicle.
5. I was watching it whole time. Your team shot first, it's even on the video (3:35)
8. Thing is, you're the one following him. After that "conflict" with him, why did you decide to go after him? Also, what if he got another call outside the city (ex. lake). You basically stopped a police officer on his way.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or in a dark deserted alley way.

My issue here is that you knew that when you pulled him over more officers would respond. You took an hostage where its simply not allowed and you knew that this baiting would lead to a gunfight you would easily win.
Just because you outnumber police with friends doesnt mean you guys "rule the streets" and can do whatever you like.
(02-25-2016, 03:06 PM)Pear Wrote: Hey,

2. With guns drawn at all times, that's NOT how you show police to leave you alone.
3. A policeman came, you start drawing weapons on yourselves, even saying "officer, he has a gun!" and not acting as a team whatsoever. Trying to get officer to respond to your messages against your own teammate.
4. Check the video on 3:10 again. Impossible for officer to shot out of the vehicle.
5. I was watching it whole time. Your team shot first, it's even on the video (3:35)
8. Thing is, you're the one following him. After that "conflict" with him, why did you decide to go after him? Also, what if he got another call outside the city (ex. lake). You basically stopped a police officer on his way.

2. Well you make a point here, but in this current situation I couldnt find another way

3. Well, we are good friends and we actually love to do evil jokes towards each other. This was an example :S

4. The bullet did impact the front vehicle, but however, in my opinion, the officer who was behind far vehicle could've done it no problem.

5. Well I was acting all the time. Once again, I dont state that my PoV is 100% truth, but neither do I agree with yours. 
Can we please have a 3rd party member to review the evidence?

8. Thing is, that we headed to city to mug some people, I never had any bad intentions to stalk him down. About another call, that makes a point, but if you had officer under gun point and let him go away, of course we are on high awareness level, and if we see him again we would be expecting that he will do something against us. 

In the following statement I am not 100% sure if it was so, but I will state it:

In 3:26 I think you can see officer stopped his car, that may be because he found us and wanted to punish us, knowing that his backup is near. But once again, that may be wrong, since even I am not sure about that.
-EDIT- Rewatched video.

Officer didnt have his sirens on, but once he saw us he immediately turned them on, so I dont think that was another call from somewhere else.
Dear Pear, In no way do I have obligation to this post. I am correct in this that this is a Semi-Serious RP in which attempts to create a realistic performance for all players. In the OOC world and in places like London for example. there are police officers with their weapons out. This is not for them to bait but for them to show power. I am right in thinking that although Taxxen did have his weapon out that it was not for baiting but to show power against the police (Any Criminal would do in the realistic world.) I am not one to interfere with this case but it should not class as 'baiting' if one such were to have their weapons out. If they were 'baiting' then this ban was fully reasoned, however that they were banned for 'baiting' this case would not be realistic. If a criminal had a weapon out in public in the real world, God wouldn't come along and just pick them off the Earth. In no way can you penalize me for my comments because it is my opinion and Freedom of Speech is allowed. Good-day to you Sir!

User warned - Not involved.
(02-26-2016, 08:53 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Dear Pear, In no way do I have obligation to this post. I am correct in this that this is a Semi-Serious RP in which attempts to create a realistic performance for all players. In the OOC world and in places like London for example. there are police officers with their weapons out. This is not for them to bait but for them to show power. I am right in thinking that although Taxxen did have his weapon out that it was not for baiting but to show power against the police (Any Criminal would do in the realistic world.) I am not one to interfere with this case but it should not class as 'baiting' if one such were to have their weapons out. If they were 'baiting' then this ban was fully reasoned, however that they were banned for 'baiting' this case would not be realistic. If a criminal had a weapon out in public in the real world, God wouldn't come along and just pick them off the Earth. In no way can you penalize me for my comments because it is my opinion and Freedom of Speech is allowed. Good-day to you Sir!

User warned. Not involved.

You are correct. This is a semi serious roleplay server WITH rules.

The baiting part is when they KNEW that they outnumber the police and even had conflicts before (not in video) for "fun". As well as randomly shooting each other "saying it's missclicks" and shooting at the police vehicle far away (baiting part).

PS: Do not post in an unban request section where you are NOT involved.

And call "freedom of speech" somewhere else. This section has rules.
Kind Regards,
Pear

2. With guns drawn, "lockpicking" with "toolguns" when a police car drives closer, that's when you baited him in, but sure, show dominance with that. The problem is how you acted. One of you had a gun out, one started "lockpicking" your "teammates" car (just, why?). Police officer came closer to resolve the argument by saying "split ways" then one of you equipped guns and you told officer about your teammate "oh he's got a gun!", with that you WANTED an officer to do something against your friend! You tried to BAIT him in by trying to start a conflict between an officer and your teammate.

3. Nothing more to say. Missusing weapons against each other.

4. I was right there when he shot. It was one of you.

5. Your POV isn't 100% truth? Check the video again. You've got solid evidence against him shooting first.

8. Good point, but let me ask you why did you go into the city? You KNEW policeman would retreat into the city and get backup (logic). You then basically followed him "a.k.a." went there to "mug some people".
Kind Regards,
Pear

With that, denied.

Fearless Server Staff
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear