Racism lmao
Thumbs Down 
Your name: yung Mist

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30019129

Your ban ID: 70049

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: 1.13, racism. Keep that language off this server

Involved: Frans

Why we should unban you: I started off in 2012, and ended in 2015. I had about 10 minutes and I was already banned. I literally said "My ***, what are you doing in here?" to my friend Frans. I was black, and it was only me and him in there. Now the fact that I am a black character I thought that I was allowed, because we see black people in TV, in real life say this shit all the time. Are we really that butthurt over the N word? I'm afraid to even say it on the forums, because some of you may be offended. I have given so much to this community, and what I get is this. It's not even the first time this is happening. Earlier Tomo banned me, for FailRP which was extremely un-fairly justified, and he was in need of 2 other staff to back him up, and 3 witnesses. I thought that the old staff was bad, but then I see all these new guys, fuck my experience on this community here havn't improved a single bit. I'm telling you guys the truth because I have nothing to lose, unlike most of you people in here. You're afraid to lose the golden opportunity, and climb the ranks within the staff. It's just the same scenario like when we had the old dev Mavis Dracula (or whatever), he was abusing so hard, and it took Soul serval months to remove him, because he had no other devs. Also to you moderators, and admins please don't close this thread saying "u cant do unban appeal cuz 24 hours LOKED!!". Atleast keep the thread up for publicity.

mist racist lmao Xdddd
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
chill my *** play some basketball
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-24-2016, 11:30 PM)Midget Wrote: chill my *** play some basketball

aww shiieet. Yo Hitman ban this guy! It's censored, but you know he said it! Insta ban him bro XXDD
(02-24-2016, 11:30 PM)Midget Wrote: chill my *** play some basketball

Not involved. Warned.
The guy across the hall in jail was pretending to be African and talking in an accent. You said something along the lines of "Shut up ni**er" and I was floating around and heard you say it. Therefore you were banned. There is no reason for this to be accepted as you clearly violated rule 1.13.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator