My 12 Hour Break...
Well, this is kind of awkward, if you read the Forums a few hours a go you'll see that I made a Goodbye Thread. Due to several of the comments that were posted and some reconsideration I have decided that I should stay, Most likely I'll be less active but I'm sure that won't bother many of you.

Since I have never actually Made a Newcomers Thread before I thought I might as well make one now.

Hello, My Name is Elliot. I'm British and live in the South (To be exact I live in Southampton which is in Hampshire)
I am 13 and in my Second Year on Secondary School, I am soon to start my GCSE Subjects. I am hoping to get several GCSE's in Computer Related Subjects. I started playing Computer games for around age 2, my brother had a PS2 which he played and at that age I finally found some interest in it, I used to play such classics as Gran Turismo 4 and GTA San Andreas which I loved, these are the reasons I still play Video Games.

I started playing Fearless in around 2013, I was instantly hooked and played for 3-4 months solid before buying an Xbox One and moving onto there. After a few months on my Xbox One I decided to then move onto my again, this time play Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I followed the trend and spent to much money on the game and ended losing a lot of it on Betting. After I lost all my Skins I had to find another game to play and since I had no other Games on my Computer I moved back on to Garry's Mod and here I am now! Wink

This concludes this Thread. I'm probably going to be less active now but I've decided to leave this community for ever!
I hope I managed to
That wasn't a waste of time....
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

Welcome back...
Welcome back mate.
Welcome back!
(02-24-2016, 03:54 PM)Jax Wrote: That wasn't a waste of time....

Nope... Skeptical
Cant stay away Smile
Welcome back
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
My name is Elliot too, welcome back pal.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(02-24-2016, 04:10 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: My name is Elliot too, welcome back pal.

Uh, it's Ivan. God.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(02-24-2016, 04:10 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: My name is Elliot too, welcome back pal.

Ayyyyy.