UBR GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 67527

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Breaking NLR and Talking down to an Admin // No intent to RP and General Minging to get banned.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: First of all I know i broke the rules of the server and i know what i did was wrong, This was some time ago now and i feel as if i have improved myself. i wanted to get myself banned as the server was taking over my life i would come home and play it all the time, miss out on college work and things like that. I was an idiot for talking to the staff the way i did and i took things too far. then i got banned oc. im here to ask for a chance to show you I have changed as a player and improved on my mistakes. i will fully understand if i dont get unbanned as I did break the rules. I also want to say sorry to the staff that was online at the time of my rule breaking, I would like to say sorry over ts as its more personal if you get what i mean. I hope i can get this chance to show everyone how much i have improved as i love this server and have put so much into it. Thanks for reading and please give me a chance to show you that im sorry for what i have done.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't see as to why I should remove it. You broke the rules blatantly then started to speak to me as if I was your servant. Why should I honestly even take this into consideration?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Unban rule 4 states to not make an Unban Request when you know you broke the rules.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Breaking rules and causing mingery for your own benefit is simply selfish. You could have requested to be banned, it has been done before, GamingOfficial. Why did you not go the route that would have caused no one damage, instead of going all out like you did?
It was the first thing that poped into my head, i had to stop playing so much, like i said i know i broke the rules and i have said sorry to the staff online who had to deal with me. i just wanted away to stop playing and i dident think about what i was doing at the time. looking back at what i have done i realise i did wrong. Im just asking for a second chance to show you that i was wrong and improve apon it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Denied. You blatantly joined the FL servers with the intention of causing problems. You can appeal again in 3 months.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda