UBR Tekno
(02-23-2016, 09:05 PM)Tekno Wrote: Hey AwestruckBullet,

As i said before i would love to be able to play on the server again, that's why i made an unbanrequest. You are saying "you know you broke the rules yet you continued to create an unban request." But i'm allowed to make an unbanrequest due to rule 5 of the unban requests. Also people make mistakes, and get punished for it. And if the punishment isn't hard enough the admins can whipe my account so i have no advantage becouse of the glitch. But everyone deserves a second chance.

Tekno

No. Of course. You're right about everyone having a second chance. However, it couldn't have been a mistake , as it was happening for a while. 

I will say nothing more as it isn't up to me on whether you get unbanned or not.

Thank you and Good Luck,
AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hey AwestruckBullet,

You said: "as it was happening for a while."
I got banned the day after i heared about the glitch for the first time and used the glitch that evening. And it was a huge mistake to use the glitch when i heared of it. I guess i wasn't thinking clearly about what consequences it could have for both the server and me.

Tekno
Denied as I do not feel that you truly learned from what you did and as stated you abused the glitch at least 7 times before being caught by myself once I started to quickly scan the logs for anyone who was doing it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda