UBR Tekno
Hello Fearless,

I'ts been a while since i got banned from fearless, I posted an unbanrequest about 3 months ago.
In that long time I've stopped playing Gmod and i would love to play on the server again, since my friend are all playing on there.
I would love to have more roleplaying fun on your server and have lots more fun!
Ofcource I have learned of my mistakes and will try not to break rules again.

Thanks for your time

Kind regards,

Tekno

Ban info:
Tekno
STEAM_0:1:52367233
Exploiting Clan System
Never
[FL] NightHawkd
Yea, you've posted this in the clan section mate. Tounge

Might want to post it here : http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
Moved to appropriate section.

Please use the template: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Oh, woops my bad.
[Involved] - Informed NightHawkd of the Rule infraction.

Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The thing here is that you blatantly abused a way in which you were able to accrue thousands and thousands of dollars in FL in no time. You did it 7 times which in resulted in at least 175k being made and that was only what I found once I was notified this was a thing. You not only used this yourself but informed others of it and how to use it which resulted in others being banned as well.

(02-22-2016, 09:29 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: [Involved] - Informed NightHawkd of the Rule infraction.

Awestruck did notify me so no need to ask me if he is involved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(02-22-2016, 09:29 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: [Involved] - Informed NightHawkd of the Rule infraction.

They unbanned some people that broke rules, so that might be unfair.
Hello NightHawkd,

Where it all started: I was playing casualy, just driving around and some player named 99problems spoke to me and gave me 50k and some AUG's. So i was like, Hey that guy is cool. I kept playing with him for a while and after a couple hours he told me about the glitch. That was the moment i got greedy and used it a couple times. As far as i can remember i havn't told anyone else. That must have been 99problems since he also told me even though i only knew him a couple of hours. Looking back at what i did, I regret cheating every single cent. I played about 200 hours before I used the glitch so i bought most of my inventory from non-cheated money. But I won't mind if my whole inventory gets whiped as a punishment.

Tekno
You keep having this ideology that you're getting unbanned. You exploited a glitch and didn't even think to report it?! That's nonsensical. If you truly cared about the Fearless community, you would have reported it straight away to have it fixed. However, it turned out that someone from your group actually had to come to me personally and tell me about the exploit where I then passed it on to a member of the staff team almost instantly.

Again, you know you broke the rules yet you continued to create an unban request.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hey AwestruckBullet,

As i said before i would love to be able to play on the server again, that's why i made an unbanrequest. You are saying "you know you broke the rules yet you continued to create an unban request." But i'm allowed to make an unbanrequest due to rule 5 of the unban requests. Also people make mistakes, and get punished for it. And if the punishment isn't hard enough the admins can whipe my account so i have no advantage becouse of the glitch. But everyone deserves a second chance.

Tekno