taXXen22 (PR)
(02-23-2016, 10:33 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: Posting on behalf moon

Well. I never did say they're allowed to, but of course I will use my weapon to get off here. if you're heavily armed shooting at us gives us full rights to fight back. Taxxeen video shows the SRU shot bottom floor tries to arrest me then another SRU in continue of taxxen video.. comes up elevator heavily armed with a gun pointed and opened fire and instantley got down as a self defense,TO ADD: you cant "sneaky espace"" from jail if theres alarm from brackelet and goverment open fire, can you?                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Note:I was the guy were tazed on start of taxxen video the one weared security suit and got arrested.  
In my opinion this conversation is over
I don't think this would change a lot if I had /criminal or not and I'm aware of those kinds of stuff. Thanks for your time RandomGamer Regards Moon.

It would actually change a lot if you had criminal as job. Theresa diffrence between the two jobs. You would not see a gun dealer selling food.

Thanks for your time, Moon.
-RG
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Note,

Spoke to Moon, he did not break any rules. Edited the PR.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The case has been reviewed.

Based on both videos, taxxen is blatantly spraying units in the lobby, or on sight.
This is not a way to jailbreak.

Player report approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]