taXXen22 (PR)
Name of player: [FL:RP] taXXeN22 (And/or Moon.)

SteamID: taXXeN: STEAM_0:0:34303029 (Moon; STEAM_0:0:43436378)

Time in GMT:  14.12 (About at least)

Server: v2d

Summary:

I was a Peacekeeper at the presidential floor, when I heard shots coming from the lobby. I went to the elevator (from presidential floor) and went down. taXXeN claimed to be jailbreaking, but he did not break anyone out of jail. He waited by the elevator, and killed me as soon as he saw me, coming down from presidential floor. (Jailbreaking is supposed to be stealthy, and not involve all out war on the government. A friend of mine has been punished from this before. Concidering there was not a Lockdown, nor did taXXeN know that I was comming to look for him on the jail floor, this was RDM/KoS.) The reason im saying And/Or Moon, is because im un-certain as to who killed me. But taXXeN was in the raid, and I know that for sure.

Evidence:

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Dear Random Gamer,

You do not really understand the whole situation.

By jailbreaking I meant that I was broken out by someone else, then law enforcers saw me escaping, so in order to leave nexus and save myself from another arrest I had to begin a gunfight. You can watch my point of view in the video below.

https://youtu.be/KSaKCAB3UPI

I was previously shot by government officials, that is my reason to act agressive towards anyone who is here to eliminate armed hostiles in nexus (me and Moon), which you clearly were up to, from my point of view. I was protecting myself from armed government enforces, and you were one of them.
I did not even know that you was on the jail floor. So how can you possibly say that I was one of the people shooting at you..?

How did you know I was going to shoot you? As you can see in the video, my gun was holstered.
That is right, your gun was lowered and you headed down to protect the nexus. Unluckily, you did not have full intelligence about situation going on, you just knew about a gunfight, but not its location. The reason I know you are to shoot me is pretty obvious: thats what you are supposed to do in the Nexus - ensure armed protection it, especially from armed hostiles like me and Moon.

I am not sure if you've watched my video, if you dont understand why did I shoot you
(02-22-2016, 04:17 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote: That is right, your gun was lowered and you headed down to protect the nexus. Unluckily, you did not have full intelligence about situation going on, you just knew about a gunfight, but not its location. The reason I know you are to shoot me is pretty obvious: thats what you are supposed to do in the Nexus - ensure armed protection it, especially from armed hostiles like me and Moon.

I am not sure if you've watched my video, if you dont understand why did I shoot you

I watched the video. And yes, you did get broken out of jail. Both ways are supposed to be stealthy. You got broken out of jail, then you decided to run to the Nexus lobby, and shoot the SRU, instead of going through garage..?
(02-22-2016, 04:37 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 04:17 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote: That is right, your gun was lowered and you headed down to protect the nexus. Unluckily, you did not have full intelligence about situation going on, you just knew about a gunfight, but not its location. The reason I know you are to shoot me is pretty obvious: thats what you are supposed to do in the Nexus - ensure armed protection it, especially from armed hostiles like me and Moon.

I watched the video. And yes, you did get broken out of jail. Both ways are supposed to be stealthy. You got broken out of jail, then you decided to run to the Nexus lobby, and shoot the SRU, instead of going through garage..?

As I was broken out and went down, SRU was arresting Moon, so I had to do something immediately, I had very small time before the whole force arrives. I almost died in a gunfight, so going to garage would have been obvious death, so I hop in the elevator and go back to the another floor(which was jail), as it was my only option to survive.
(02-22-2016, 04:44 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 04:37 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

As I was broken out and went down, SRU was arresting Moon, so I had to do something immediately, I had very small time before the whole force arrives. I almost died in a gunfight, so going to garage would have been obvious death, so I hop in the elevator and go back to the another floor(which was jail), as it was my only option to survive.

Can I have the un-edited video please..? I know, you do not have to give it to me. But I would appreciate it. If what you are telling is true, then why not?
The video I provided contains, in my opinion, all information that relates to the current thread. Part that I cut out does not relate to the current subject we are discussing - me killing you in the Nexus
(02-22-2016, 05:10 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote: The video I provided contains, in my opinion, all information that relates to the current thread. Part that I cut out does not relate to the current subject we are discussing - me killing you in the Nexus

The part that you cut out, AKA the jailbreak is the starting point as to why you shot me. Therefor, I would like to see it..
*Involved.

I was the president to that time.
Moon Broke someone out of the Jail while beeing a "Armed Car Thief".