taXXen22 (PR)
(02-22-2016, 07:44 PM)DreeBott Wrote: *Involved.

I was the president to that time.
Moon Broke someone out of the Jail while beeing a "Armed Car Thief".

I do  remember you being President. 

Thanks for the input.

If he actually did do that, im sure Admins can check logs, and see that it was FailRP aswell as RDM.

Edit> He did do that: https://gyazo.com/2135bccc6c60cc835828be1050cefd41
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Noticed /Criminal in my job? Because there is.

Also DreeBott was talking about Moon, not me. You need to read posts and screenshots more carefully. Smile
(02-23-2016, 08:12 AM)taXXeN22 Wrote: Noticed /Criminal in my job? Because there is.

Also DreeBott was talking about Moon, not me. You need to read posts and screenshots more carefully. Smile
Does not matter what he was tslkikg about. You also had it in your job name.

ANd I am pretty sure you cant have multiple job names in your job name.
(02-23-2016, 11:00 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 08:12 AM)taXXeN22 Wrote: Noticed /Criminal in my job? Because there is.

Then explain why people do Criminal/Burglar everyday and no one minds? Or Lamp Seller (Criminal)? These are multiple jobs aswell.
(02-23-2016, 11:08 AM)taXXeN22 Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 11:00 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:

Then explain why people do Criminal/Burglar everyday and no one minds? Or Lamp Seller (Criminal)? These are multiple jobs aswell.

I did not say I was certain I said I was pretty sure.

You need to read posts and screenshots more carefully. Wink
I dont think there is still anything we need to discuss, we will just wait for staff to review the case now, shall we?
(02-23-2016, 11:28 AM)taXXeN22 Wrote: I dont think there is still anything we need to discuss, we will just wait for staff to review the case now, shall we?

That's what im doing.
Posting on behalf of Moon

You can see on the video taxxen released the guy at elevator not me in both videos it doesn't show I released anybody I helped taxxen and myself espace nexus. therefore "Armed car thief" is already a criminal since he's chopping stealing car so I thought I shouldn't add /criminal to my custom job.
(02-23-2016, 09:14 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: Posting on behalf of Moon

You can see on the video taxxen released the guy at elevator not me in both videos it doesn't show I released anybody I helped taxxen and myself espace nexus. therefore "Armed car thief" is already a criminal since he's chopping stealing car so I thought I shouldn't add /criminal to my custom job.

Armed Car thieves do not jail-break.
Posting on behalf moon

Well. I never did say they're allowed to, but of course I will use my weapon to get off here. if you're heavily armed shooting at us gives us full rights to fight back. Taxxeen video shows the SRU shot bottom floor tries to arrest me then another SRU in continue of taxxen video.. comes up elevator heavily armed with a gun pointed and opened fire and instantley got down as a self defense,TO ADD: you cant "sneaky espace"" from jail if theres alarm from brackelet and goverment open fire, can you?
Note:I was the guy were tazed on start of taxxen video the one weared security suit and got arrested.
In my opinion this conversation is over
I don't think this would change a lot if I had /criminal or not and I'm aware of those kinds of stuff. Thanks for your time RandomGamer Regards Moon.