Poll: Would you be interested in this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+Support
100.00%
10 100.00%
-Support
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Order in the "Manage ADV dupes" tab
Title of Suggestion:
Order in the "Manage ADV dupes" tab

Description:
Get some order in the "Manage ADV dupes" tab on the forums, Probably alphabetic order as the ADV duplicator on the server.

(If you don't know which tab I am talking about, look at the picture)

Why:
As a person with hundreds and hundreds of dupes, it is pain in the ass to transfer a dupe from server to server.
I have 478 dupes in total. 190 of them is from the build server. It can take me 5-10 min to find one single dupe to transfer.
Getting alphabetic order will make it a lot easier.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+ Support. Have the same problems.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+Support

Alphabetic order would make a huge, beneficial difference to the list making it way easier to navigate. Great suggestion Balls.
+Support I am currently starting to use more and more dupes so to me, this would be extremely beneficial.
I would also like to add an idea to this (if possible), the ability to add folders or categories. This would allow you to do something like, All Nexus Security dupes in this folder, All house dupes in this folder, and so on.
+Support
However meanwhile when looking for a dupe use ctrl + f, then you can just search for it.

(02-23-2016, 09:59 AM)Demoman Wrote: +Support I am currently starting to use more and more dupes so to me, this would be extremely beneficial.
I would also like to add an idea to this (if possible), the ability to add folders or categories. This would allow you to do something like, All Nexus Security dupes in this folder, All house dupes in this folder, and so on.

There's a suggestion to include folders on the website: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64798
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Demoman
+support

This is needed. So much.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Why not just Control F and find the Dupe you are looking for Wink

O/T +Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support

urgh, its a pain in the ass to look for dupes.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
+Support

Reasons stated above!