Uban Request Rarechaddar
Im creating this thread for Rarechaddar..

Your name:
Rarechaddar

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:6107279

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Ivan Tempski

Reason:
FearRP

Involved:
None

Why we should unban you: 
I was reporter interviewing police after there was some Bombrp - asking them why they thought it happened and if anyone was hurt.

Next thing I know an SRU runs up on my screaming in my face to what must of been drop the camera. At the time there was several people around me all talking at once and his mic was crackly so I couldn't make it out. After I do realise what he is saying I ask him what law I have broken, moments later I am banned for Fear rp.

I also must mention that Ivan never once came up to me to discuss the situation, he straight up banned me
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Rarechaddar is unable to acces his Forum account, main reason for helping him to create a unban request.
All questions stated here will be given to Rarechaddar and I will reply In his name..
I don't need to discuss with you, everyone is expected to read and comply with the rules.

He told you to face the wall whilst at gunpoint, you didn't comply.
He told you to put down the camera whilst at gunpoint, you didn't comply.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(02-21-2016, 03:54 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I don't need to discuss with you, everyone is expected to read and comply with the rules.

He told you to face the wall whilst at gunpoint, you didn't comply.
He told you to put down the camera whilst at gunpoint, you didn't comply.

Of course I understand that everyone is expected to read and comply with the rules. But I don't see how I am able to follow the fear rp when I can't even understand what the person is saying?

As I said I was interviewing a policeman about the recent bombrp when the sru came charging towards me screaming down his mic. I could't understand what he was saying so how could I comply with the orders? His mic was crackly and there was other people talking too. Maybe you could hear it correctly because you didn't have people talking to you at the time but for me I only understood what he wanted moments before you banned me. Can't you see how having a discussion would've cleared this right up?

~Rarecheddar
I am pretty sure that you heard what he said, as you were arguing with him about it.
~~Ban Expired~~
User not willing to continue unban request.

Denied.
Moved