Clementio - Unblacklist
It was me, Internet and 2 other guys in that base, we all saw Falcao as SRU and Private Army at our door with guns. It is a threat, that's why he died.
Again, you don't know the reason for being there. So I won't ask you again, stay on topic or stop posting it's as simple as that.

We was no threat to you, we didn't say a word. As I stated, you don't know why we was there, we could've been there for any reason, you assumed it was to raid you and killed me, which is KoS'ing and RDM.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I love you treatning me in the UBR. I wont answer you, i will answer SA's. You abuse too much of your powers. Im tired of it. You were there to raid me, you had guns, you were with Private Army. SA's please do your questions, or just keep this person as a Admin of your team , a admin that insults players, treat them... so nice Smile

Everyday it passes, i love more FL just because of Falcao Smile Wonderfull , treatning me in my own UBR...
(02-21-2016, 04:42 PM)Clementio Wrote: I love you treatning me in the UBR. I wont answer you, i will answer SA's. You abuse too much of your powers. Im tired of it. You were there to raid me, you had guns, you were with Private Army. SA's please do your questions, or just keep this person as a Admin of your team , a admin that insults players, treat them... so nice Smile

Everyday it passes, i love more FL just because of Falcao Smile Wonderfull , treatning me in my own UBR...

Threatening you? I am warning you to stay on the topic of this blacklist, but you've ignored what I've asked again and you've  been given a 10% warning now.

You assumed we were there to raid, therefor you assumed you could kill me, meaning you had no valid reason to kill me.

Anything else before I conclude this?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Let Avgar conclude it, why you want to conclude your own ban? Suspicious...
(02-21-2016, 05:00 PM)Clementio Wrote: Let Avgar conclude it, why you want to conclude your own ban? Suspicious...

I issued the blacklist, I can conclude it.

Denied.

Closing notes: User assumed because he saw government that they were going to raid so he KoS'd me which is RDM as there was no valid reason, just an assumption.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator