Clementio - Unblacklist
Your name: Clementio

Your blacklist ID: 73520

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Falcao

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Clean as water, you all can check that SRU and "Private Army" or something like that name, were working together, and if private army, climb to the 3rd apartments floor , and stay all at my door, its clearly to raid me.

It was not RDM. Police and SRU were raiding me and my friends for hours. We just keep killing them, then you and "Private Army" came, so, that was no RDM at all....

Else, Falcao, If you say you were not raiding, what were you doing as SRU in my apartment? Patrolling? You know better what a SRU as to do. Anyway, you were there to raid, you died, and you took your powers to blacklist me for RDM.

Funny fact, we were like 4 shooting at you, only me gets the ban, Something personal on that one?

Feel free to ask me more questions, oh and Falcao, dont rush on this unblacklist and close it like you always do Wink
I got to the top floor, with my gun by my side I didn't say a word, I looked at your camera. You opened the fading door and killed me straight up, which is RDM and KoS. Which is not allowed. Anything else you wish to add? Otherwise I will deny this because you broke a rule and have been punished accordingly.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-21-2016, 02:00 AM)Falcao Wrote: I got to the top floor, with my gun  by my side I didn't say a word, I looked at your camera. You opened the fading door and killed me straight up, which is RDM and KoS. Which is not allowed. Anything else you wish to add? Otherwise I will deny this because you broke a rule and have been punished accordingly.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

You had the gun in shooting mode did you not, i dare you to lie on this one!
Clementio, do you or anyone involved have recorded evidence of the event?
I saw that a raid was coming, i had no fraps on to not lower the FPS while in the raid, so the answer for your question is, No i do not have and i suppose no other parts involved have. Stil, i have in my video "Awestruck" the guy that was "Private Army" with Falcao, so , that can prove they were there to raid me or no? I mean, Private Army and SRU at my door, top floor apartments, who can't deny it was not to raid? It makes no sence.

Also, Falcao had his gun with him, he did not came with his arms, i saw it by the camera. Everyone in that RAID did.

I only turned ON fraps when he came insult me and Internet in the Admin Sit, but that is not part of this UBR.
(02-21-2016, 04:11 PM)Clementio Wrote: I saw that a raid was coming, i had no fraps on to not lower the FPS while in the raid, so the answer for your question is, No i do not have and i suppose no other parts involved have. Stil, i have in my video "Awestruck" the guy that was "Private Army" with Falcao, so , that can prove they were there to raid me or no? I mean, Private Army and SRU at my door, top floor apartments, who can't deny it was not to raid? It makes no sence.

Also, Falcao had his gun with him, he did not came with his arms, i saw it by the camera. Everyone in that RAID did.

I only turned ON fraps when he came insult me and Internet in the Admin Sit, but that is not part of this UBR.

Just because I am there with a gun doesn't mean there's a raid and it doesn't mean you can just spray me down.

I didn't even get a warrant nor say a word to you. For all you know I could've been there looking for an armed suspect and could've asked you if you've seen him.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
So, you were patrolling as SRU? With Private Army also patrolling with you? That makes no sence.
(02-21-2016, 04:15 PM)Clementio Wrote: So, you were patrolling as SRU?

As I just stated, you did not know my reason for being there.

So stick to the topic of you trying to get a blacklist removed, thanks.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
If they weren't a threat to you at all, why did you kill him then?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
My blacklist as to be removed. You were raiding me. You died. You blacklisted me.

It was not RDM. You have to have a reason to be there as SRU with Private Army. With guns.

Don't try to change subject. You were there as SRU. Reason? Only reason to be there as SRU is to raid me, so you died and its no RDM.

If you don't have a reason... oh boy, that is not me who will solve it Wink