My unban application
Your name: [DPA]Mr.Jeff + Jeff The Killer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65075178 ([DPA]Mr.Jeff) + STEAM_0:1:156743535 (Jeff The Killer)

Your ban ID: 69914 ([DPA]Mr.Jeff) + 69912 (Jeff The Killer)

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Me and my brother

Why we should unban you: 1. It's a false ban 2. I wasn't on the server 3. The admin didn't asked me why i got double account so i can explain him that it's my brother we got same ip, my brother like 10 i think he was on the server and the admin randomly checked him and banned him Immediately, if i can bring any proof of my house that i got 2 computer and i got brother to prove for you i'll do it to just get unbanned, i can even prove you when you unbanning me i can talk to you with the mic and let my brother talk too.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved - Warned.
[DPA] Mr.Jeff (STEAM_0:1:65075178)

Super M (STEAM_0:1:105374028)

[DPA]Jelly (STEAM_0:1:125209032)

Jeff The Killer (STEAM_0:1:156743535)

Want to explain all 4 of these accounts all linked then? Because as said, your brother plays which you are saying but there is still 2 more accounts.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Idk who the hell is super M but jeff and jelly my brothers i swear to god i can prove that unban me and i'll let them join the server and show you but jelly was banned for 2 months for prop pushing i'll prove you when he'll get unbanned man i swear we're 3 brothers play on the server why banning us omfg unfair... what makes you think i got like multi accounts? tell me any way that i can do to prove you that jelly and jeff are my brothers
(02-20-2016, 02:57 AM)Mofidos Wrote: Idk who the hell is super M but jeff and jelly my brothers i swear to god i can prove that unban me and i'll let them join the server and show you but jelly was banned for 2 months for prop pushing i'll prove you when he'll get unbanned man i swear we're 3 brothers play on the server why banning us omfg unfair... what makes you think i got like multi accounts? tell me any way that i can do to prove you that jelly and jeff are my brothers

Why did you state in the OP you have 1 brother and only tried getting that account unbanned?

You only then stated it once I mentioned it, seems sketchy to me.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
i swear to god we're 3 brothers and i swear that i got randomly banned gg fearless, i tought the admins smart (i'm not disrespecting), i swear again that i got randomly banned because we're 3 brothers playing on the same server on the same time me and jeff got banned jelly was banned 2 months ago for proppushing so only me and jeff, idk what to tell ya because you banned me when i wasn't on so you didn't saw me and jeff on + jelly ,so please... tell me how can i get multi accounts? that's impossible i can't play on 3 computers do you think i'm that nerd who got no life to only buy computers to make multi accounts on games to gain money that's.. i don't know what to tell ya, so i'm perma banned now randomly waw.
well at least i had fun there, now i'm out of fearless close that topic it don't make sense i'm randomly banned and the admin still against me and you don't believe what i'm saying even i'm asking you how can i prove you and to unban me jeff and jelly so i can prove you that we're brothers and they play on the same server but okay..
So I want proof that you're all brothers.

Provide me with some evidence to help this case. Your attitude isn't helping also, so quit making accusations that you was randomly banned and I'm not smart.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
unban us and i'll let them connect to the server and talk to you they don't know much english but don't unban super m idk who's that only unban jeff and jelly i swear they both are my brothers i'll prove you when they unbanned after that if you wannna ban jelly again for his old case for proppushing it's ok, thank you.
tell me when i'll be unbanned on specific time so i'll let them all connect and prove you