Mr Chows Unban Request ?
Your name: Mr Chow Ling Ping (Hayden)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160232778

Your ban ID: 69893

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: I Was Banned For Alt Accounting Which I Fully Admit To . Through Me Being Knowledge Boss And Chow (But Not Aaron The Boss Master) I Want That Cleared Up Because If It Wasnt The Fact That No One Listened To Me Whatsoever then i wouldn't of had to make chow because all i wanted to do was play and have a good time with friends

Involved: Actually It was never discussed i was just told by another friend that i had been perma banned 

Why we should unban you: Because Right, i donated to the server showing that i love that server like alot , secondly all i wanted to do was play and have a good time with friends right , but then for me to be auto banned just for trying to play with friends is stupid i would understand a few days ban so we can resolve and talk but why are you banning me just for trying to play on your server - plus like i said last time AARON THE BOSS MASTER is Not me     that is my god damn Brothers Account And if you look back all the bans ive had either are just a mistake i made and that i appoligised about it im sick of this i just want to paly and have a good time on your server can someone please just help me ? and im not even a bad guy you can ask skummet and other admins ive never been disrespectfull to staff or anything .. yeah i might have came on another account but thats because i just wanted to have fun 

If you want anything else about me please ask Obi-Juan Kenobi,Judge Fudge, Joe Joe Binks , Danny fox , Connor Beddows) they will tell you anything about me because i play on your server with them 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Okay this is ridiculos, Chow is a good guy, i've been playing with him a lot the past week, and i haven't done anything wrong, that should even give him a 1 minute ban? He is a good and honest guy. I'm sorry, but i've only seen this stupid of a ban twice, and that's actually within the past week. As he said, it isn't even his account, it is his little brothers, trust me i know. I think some of you admins, needs to find some better evidence before you give out, such a harsh ban as this is. Seriously he is a funny guy, who play by the rules, and i'm not the only one who knows this.
I really do hope you unban him, since this is simply just unfair.

- Not Involved. Warned. -
Quote:I Was Banned For Alt Accounting Which I Fully Admit To
Quote:Rules

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator