this someone
is a police man, minge
you, as an in-character does not die
he fights backs purely in self defence
it is not backseat administration

the end.
The following 3 users Like User 14519's post:
  • DarkN00b, Danny Boy, mgdwszx
I agree. Some situations can be considered as IC matter and should be solved. Though it must make sence, you obviously won't just pull out AK as citizen and kill the minge. You should leave it to police officer. If someone is mass CDMing then you "could" kill him actually. The minge is a threat and basically a mass murderer in that case. There are some situations police has to use force. Though killing should be the last resort.

This is my opinion - Lel.
(02-18-2016, 07:52 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I agree. Some situations can be considered as IC matter and should be solved. Though it must make sence, you obviously won't just pull out AK as citizen and kill the minge. You should leave it to police officer. If someone is mass CDMing then you "could" kill him actually. The minge is a threat and basically a mass murderer in that case. There are some situations police has to use force. Though killing should be the last resort.

yes my point exactly
(02-18-2016, 07:52 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I agree. Some situations can be considered as IC matter and should be solved. Though it must make sence, you obviously won't just pull out AK as citizen and kill the minge. You should leave it to police officer. If someone is mass CDMing then you "could" kill him actually. The minge is a threat and basically a mass murderer in that case. There are some situations police has to use force. Though killing should be the last resort.

100% agree here.

We used to have a sub rule off the rule that said you couldn't teamkill saying that you were permitted to kill another officer if they were a threat to you or the public.

I made a suggestion a while back about readding this rule here too http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64956 .
Well, 2 things:

Firstly, you have this in the wrong section I believe. Maybe Discussions would be more appropriate for this.

Secondly, I completely agree with you here. A "stand your ground" rule should be implemented into the rule that states that Teamkilling is not permitted.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-18-2016, 09:17 PM)Reebs Wrote: Well, 2 things:

Firstly, you have this in the wrong section I believe. Maybe Discussions would be more appropriate for this.

Secondly, I completely agree with you here. A "stand your ground" rule should be implemented into the rule that states that Teamkilling is not permitted.

this is regarding roleplay, this isn't a discussion
(02-18-2016, 09:24 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 09:17 PM)Reebs Wrote: Well, 2 things:

this is regarding roleplay, this isn't a discussion

I disagree. 

I feel that this is more of a discussion to better the rules for Teamkilling and Backseat Administration.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Yeah someone got banned for defending himself (himself is the police sergeant) against a teammate (police officer) who started shooting him due to the sergeant informing him that he will be demoted for randomly discharging his weapon into the air. At which the officer then attacked the sergeant with his pistol leaving the sergeant with the only option which was defend himself. Both got banned for teamkilling.

I agree that the teamkilling rule should have the sub-rule of the stated "Stand your ground".
More suited for discussions.

Moved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-19-2016, 02:38 PM)Hitman Wrote: More suited for discussions.

Moved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

i'm going to take your eyes