Time/Date: 4AM GMT 0 15/2/2016 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:42327352

Name of Administrator: [FL] Hitman

Evidence:

All evidence refereed to will be from the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTrkifjx...e=youtu.be
http://i.imgur.com/v38qzlB.png
http://i.imgur.com/6Y1gHD1.jpg

Firstly, i'd like to present my first piece of evidence against the administrator Hitman.

The admin in question, is undercover as HornedCamel. Logs can be looked at to support this claim. What we can see is said player has the job name as Citizen. As we can see from the video in reference Hitman(undercover) is blatantly going around throwing props at cars. Even though the prop is cereal why would a citizen start throwing cereal at a car going full speed? Even though the player Mike is provoking the defendant Hitman with nasty words it's not his job to take care of him and the police should be called rather than the throwing of cereal at his car. Equally, it's pure failRP just to run around throwing cereal at someone. No conversation was stated from Hitman and Hitman only threw cereal at Mike.

'2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).' No valid reason to throw cereal at a car

My second part of this case is Hitman 'Punch Whoring' .

[Image: 6Y1gHD1.jpg]

From the evidence presented, Ivan Tempski kicked Hitman for' Punch Whoring'. This directly violates the rule 'Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.'. This is because Hitman was messing around with his undercover perk to 'punch whore' Ivan Tempski who was moderating the server at the time.
It should be requested that Ivan states what occurred at the time and as an admin his word should be evidence of what happened. My I remind you Ivan that lying in the courthouse to alter or tamper with evidence will get you instantly demoted so please don't lie.

To rap this up, Hitman is using the undercover feature to minge around on the server and is breaking the rules which was even noticed by another staff memeber.
The following are the two incidents I will be addressing:
1. Hitman, while undercover, throwing cereal boxes at Mike and his car;
2. Hitman, while undercover, getting kicked by Ivan with the reason being stated as 'Punchwhoring'.

Incident 1 (The Cereal Throwing)
I have spoken to Hitman about this and he admits that what he did was wrong. I agree that he should not have done that and even though it is minor FailRP it is still FailRP. A player would not be banned or blacklisted for something this minor, however we are taking this seriously, seeing as Hitman is an administrator on the staff team. If an incident such as this occurs again involving the administrator in question, stricter sanctions will be enforced.

Incident 2 (The Kicking for 'Punchwhoring')
I have spoken to Ivan about the reason for his kick and as it turns out there was no punchwhoring involved. On top of that, Ivan was fully aware that Hitman was undercover, as they were both in the same TeamSpeak channel. Hitman was simply planning to disconnect for the night so he asked Ivan if he could kick him with the reason stated as 'Punchwhoring'.

Seeing as Hitman was undercover, the players online saw a regular player with the undercover name that Hitman had being kicked for 'Punchoring'. This is uncharted territory so to speak as I have not heard of a case where a staff member requested to be kicked while undercover. I will make the team aware that we should not request to be kicked or kick undercover administrators until we clarify whether or not it is something that can be done.

Had Ivan kicked Hitman while he was not undercover for the same reason as 'Punchwhoring' or something silly like 'kthxbye' this would be a different case, as administrators should not appear to be breaking rules while not undercover and certainly should not mess around with the commands given to them.

Conclusion
Admin abuse is a serious matter therefore I thank you for your time and effort into working towards a better future for Fearless via the expression of your concerns.

Before I conclude this case is there anything else you would like to know or ask?
No there's not, thank you very much for the clear response, and I'm happy that the case has been dealt with properly

As admin abuse cases haven't been dealt with properly recently (thanks grub...) I am happy to see this is now past
Understood.

Case closed.