Unban Request
Your name: satnavjudo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

Your ban ID: 61892

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Mass punchwhoring

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I am going to discuss 61892 - Mass punchwhoring. This was purely ridiculous, me and another player had organised a boxing RP and we had built an area with people spectating but as i can recall a player reported me for punch whoring even though we were in an RP and i received a ban for it, there is nothing much more i can say about this ban it is purely ridiculous.
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Hello, satnavjudo

Unfortunately without any sufficient concrete evidence there's not much that can be done about your 3 bans, as we can not just believe players on their word.
Requesting actual evidence for the Administrators so that they can look into it. This counts for all three of your UBR's.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
As i have said before, all of these bans were a long time ago and i have had a new PC since these took place, i am coming back to FL with a new attitude (I Have purchased donator again and several money packs today to get myself back into the community) but with the amount of bans i have on my profile i find it hard as i know im gone if i slip up once more. Is there another alternative i could follow to get afew of my bans removed as this would be of great help to me ?
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Hello satnavjudo,

The ban(s) you have appealed are getting pretty old by the time, if you were innocent we believe that you would have made an unban request prior to this.
Most people have old bans on their record they wish they could remove, however it might not be possible as you cannot expect the admin team to remember a ban that old. Also in addition to this, the admin who banned you have resigned from their position within the community.
With this message, your unban request have been denied