Unban Request - Ech0_Thr34t
Your name: ech0_Thr34t

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161616725

Your ban ID: 69848

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: The reason for the ban was "double accounting." Yes, in-fact it is true, this is a second account however my new one. The reason I returned to Fearless is because I truly love the community. I came back knowing the risk involved and I presumed it was only a matter of time until someone put the pieces together. However, I did not come back trying to be stealthy. I used the same characters between my old and new name, I used the same RP name, I even put my real info in my new forum profile. The true reasoning for this was to show "hey, it's me. but. I changed." 

I decided a new account would be better because my old account was already denied for a unban. It has been several months since that initial ban for "trying to steal a staff member for my own community;" when in fact that community never happened. 

I believe I should be unbanned because I became more serious about my RP. I began using more RP like talk, changed my character around, use descriptive /me's, and everything you would want to see in an RP server. Within the last two days I played, I had no run ins with any trouble and I even donated so that I could show I am being serious because come-on who likes to lose money? 

This is all I have to say on the matter, I just hope you see the potential in me rejoining, and I hope you let me have a second chance.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ech0_Thr34t.
You admitted that you double accounted.

Give it some time, serve a few months of your ban and then post your second unban in 3 months time.

Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator