Unban request-Lone PUP
Your name: Lone PUP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125978895

Your ban ID: 69841

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Purposefully bypassing afk kick timer

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Im writing to the forums to request that I be unbanned from the server. I was banned becuase I was "Purposefully bypassing afk kick timer" which was not my direct intentions, I did not mean to fool anyone into thinking that I was not afk or trying to avoid being kicked for any self gain. I am new to the server as you can see from my time on it I am also new to the map I was in someone's base that had kindly taken me in and I had to help my parents so i changed my job to afk so that everyone knew that I was afk and I left my in game character running in circles while I went down stair then I came back to find myself banned. While i admit that I was in the wrong for this There are several things I ask you to take into consideration when making your decision. First i didn't know that the server used a anti afk system and that I was "bypassing" it and that I was not using any bugs exploits or cheats to do so , also upon joining the server I saw no rules that showed that what I was doing was wrong and could result in a ban.

In summary I implore you to change your minds regarding this ban with the promise that if you do so I solemnly swear that I will never do anything like this again and take more time to think about my what im doing and how it affects the server and how others may interpret it. Thank you for taking the time to read this I eagerly anticipate your response.
-Involved-

He was in my base and I went to go see him, he was inside spinning around in circles.
(02-15-2016, 09:58 PM)Gogson8 Wrote: -Involved-

He was in my base and I went to go see him, he was inside spinning around in circles.

I was not Spinning i was running around in circles
Also just to state upon looking through all the rules for this server there are none for what i have done
(02-15-2016, 10:00 PM)Lone PUP Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 09:58 PM)Gogson8 Wrote: -Involved-

I was not Spinning i was running around in circles

Same thing but there are no direct rules about doing this.
Avgar are you there???
(02-15-2016, 09:47 PM)Lone PUP Wrote: I was banned becuase I was "Purposefully bypassing afk kick timer" which was not my direct intentions, I did not mean to fool anyone into thinking that I was not afk or trying to avoid being kicked for any self gain.

- So i changed my job to afk so that everyone knew that I was afk and I left my in game character running in circles while I went down stair then I came back to find myself banned.

- i didn't know that the server used a anti afk system and that I was "bypassing" it -

I'd like you to comment on this.

Why did you leave your character running in circles?
I'm going to grant you 48 hours to give a statement until I conclude this case. If you need more time simply post a reply.
Thank you for responding, The reasons for leaving my character running in circles is I have a little brother he likes to watch me play gmod and sometimes when I go afk he plays on my laptop and he has got me banned from servers in the past by walking around and annoying people even when I tell him not to so to stop him being able to play while im afk I use the commands + forward and + right so then even if he tried to move my character he would be unable to plus he's a scrub at gmod so he can't figure out how to stop the character running in circles.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-18-2016, 02:15 PM)Lone PUP Wrote: Thank you for responding, The reasons for leaving my character running in circles is I have a little brother he likes to watch me play gmod and sometimes when I go afk he plays on my laptop and he has got me banned from servers in the past by walking around and annoying people even when I tell him not to so to stop him being able to play while im afk I use the commands + forward and + right so then even if he tried to move my character he would be unable to plus he's a scrub at gmod so he can't figure out how to stop the character running in circles.
not involved but if you didn't want your little brother to go on your computer you would've left
lying in the courthouse will mean you get permanent forum ban
just
incase
you
didn't know

not involved warned -avgar XD

Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.Not involved, warned. -Avgar.