Unban Request
Your name: Kispasp
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144662941
Your ban ID: 69809
Banned by: [FL] Infernawo
Reason: I was banned as when i was sent to prison (for owning printers and drug farms) all of the doors were open so as anyone would i left and went to the elevator where Police and the Vice President happened to be there, the Vice President demmanded the Jail Officers  (sas or something) and me to go to his office.
When we got there the head of the jails was questioned he knew he did wrong in which he ignored the Vice President after the Vice President asked him why was the doors open so the head of the jails decided to walk of, call the Vice President a spastic and kill himself.
then the Sas Sergeant was questioned he almost completely ignored the Vice President while he was being questioned and focused on getting me to the cells, (in which the Vice President told him no as he needed to speak to me about it), the Vice President then told him to go to the jails to shut the doors and the Sergeant said hes bringing me with him in which the Vice President said no as he needed to speak to me about it, the sergeant then left the room and a minute or so past and i was banned for 24 Hours.
Involved: Vice President: DylanJYT
The Jail Officers : (Im not sure of the officers name)
Why we should unban you: I Think i should be unbanned as i think that the reason i was banned was unfair.
If that is not possible please at least Shorten my sentence, Thank you for reading.
(02-14-2016, 10:58 PM)Kispasp Wrote: Your name: Kispasp
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144662941
Your ban ID: 69809
Banned by: [FL] Infernawo
Reason: I was banned as when i was sent to prison (for owning printers and drug farms) all of the doors were open so as anyone would i left and went to the elevator where Police and the Vice President happened to be there, the Vice President demmanded the Jail Officers  (sas or something) and me to go to his office.
When we got there the head of the jails was questioned he knew he did wrong in which he ignored the Vice President after the Vice President asked him why was the doors open so the head of the jails decided to walk of, call the Vice President a spastic and kill himself.
then the Sas Sergeant was questioned he almost completely ignored the Vice President while he was being questioned and focused on getting me to the cells, (in which the Vice President told him no as he needed to speak to me about it), the Vice President then told him to go to the jails to shut the doors and the Sergeant said hes bringing me with him in which the Vice President said no as he needed to speak to me about it, the sergeant then left the room and a minute or so past and i was banned for 24 Hours.
Involved: Vice President: DylanJYT
The Jail Officers : (Im not sure of the officers name)
Why we should unban you: I Think i should be unbanned as i think that the reason i was banned was unfair.
If that is not possible please at least Shorten my sentence, Thank you for reading.

I was a witness and I fully support this Un-ban request
The reason is fearRP
(I Apoligise i misunderstood
This doesn't change the fact that you constantly ran away under gunpoint, or ignored the person who initiated FearRP on you.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-15-2016, 07:28 AM)Infernaw Wrote: This doesn't change the fact that you constantly ran away under gunpoint, or ignored the person who initiated FearRP on you.

Who did i run away from?
i dont recall running away?
Oh with the president questiening, what was i supposed to do? listen to the vice president whos telling me to stay here cause he needs to speak to me or sas officer whos supposed to be talking to the vice president?
Honestly, I do not want to argue with an Admin, if you think I have done wrong then i respect your decision and i will just have to go on later tonight.
Thank you for your time.
I spectated the situation for a while, both in the lobby, and later on with the president when you blatantly ignored the SRU and kept on walking around.

Thank you for your understanding. UBR denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]