Staff report on [FL] Falcao
I am sorry. I did not watch the videos as i am currently at work. I assumed that he was moved by vehicle from point A to point B. I have however read the entire thread. If i wished to get Falcao demoted I would have contacted Infernaw or Avgar. I am stating a fact in which is valid to this case.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(02-14-2016, 11:10 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I am sorry. I did not watch the videos as i am currently at work. I assumed that he was moved by vehicle from point A to point B. I have however read the entire thread. If i wished to get Falcao demoted I would have contacted Infernaw or Avgar. I am stating a fact in which is valid to this case.

Can you not assume in a player report then when you are not even bothering to look at the evidence provided. Why are you so urgent to post your own opinion on the thread that you won't even wait to get home in order to look at the videos?
(02-14-2016, 11:10 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:08 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:06 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: It is hostaging. He forcibly made him enter a vehicle and moved him to another location. That is hostaging. Whether you want to admit it or not and that makes it a blatant violation of rule 8.6 as already stated.

This shows how clearly you know nothing on the case and are only commenting to get Falcao demoted. Falcao never got the 'hostage' to move from one location with a vehicle. In fact there was no vehicle even used when the 'hostaging' occurred.

There was no vehicle, correct, but the point he is making is still on point.

Me forcing you to do something doesn't make you a hostage. Me telling my friends to stop doing something even with a gun pointed at them doesn't make them hostages.

Yes, it does - if you take them off the street and force them into a building with a gun pointed at them; then they are your hostage.

No it does not. What you are saying is if I put a gun at someone then they're my hostage. That is completely incorrect, you are now making massive assumptions which is now generalizing everything that occurs on FL as people being hostaged.
(02-14-2016, 11:13 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:08 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:06 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: This shows how clearly you know nothing on the case and are only commenting to get Falcao demoted. Falcao never got the 'hostage' to move from one location with a vehicle. In fact there was no vehicle even used when the 'hostaging' occurred.

There was no vehicle, correct, but the point he is making is still on point.

Me forcing you to do something doesn't make you a hostage. Me telling my friends to stop doing something even with a gun pointed at them doesn't make them hostages.

Yes, it does - if you take them off the street and force them into a building with a gun pointed at them; then they are your hostage.

No it does not. What you are saying is if I put a gun at someone then they're my hostage. That is completely incorrect, you are now making massive assumptions which is now generalizing everything that occurs on FL as people being hostaged.

Did you actually read what I wrote? If you take someone under gunpoint and lock them in a building under armed guard with hostile intentions, then they are hostaged to you
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-14-2016, 11:16 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:08 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: There was no vehicle, correct, but the point he is making is still on point.

Did you actually read what I wrote? If you take someone under gunpoint and lock them in a building under armed guard with hostile intentions, then they are hostaged to you

We never locked you in a base, we never tied you up. You at any point could of send messages to the police at any point. If I was to hostage someone, I wouldn't allow them to do that, would I not? We equally never locked you anywhere. You was in the compound for no more than 30 seconds. You didn't even enter the main section of our base so saying that we were guarding you and locking you in the building is completely false.
(02-14-2016, 11:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Me forcing you to do something doesn't make you a hostage. Me telling my friends to stop doing something even with a gun pointed at them doesn't make them hostages.

We never locked you in a base, we never tied you up. You at any point could of send messages to the police at any point. If I was to hostage someone, I wouldn't allow them to do that, would I not? We equally never locked you anywhere. You was in the compound for no more than 30 seconds. You didn't even enter the main section of our base so saying that we were guarding you and locking you in the building is completely false.

I'm sorry but could I leave? You shut the main gate behind me, effectively locking me in the base.

You took me off the street, in full public view, under gun point; trapping me inside you base with hostile intentions.

At no point did I have free reign to do any of the things you mentioned, because I would have been killed for doing so.
(02-14-2016, 11:20 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:10 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Yes, it does - if you take them off the street and force them into a building with a gun pointed at them; then they are your hostage.

I'm sorry but could I leave? You shut the main gate behind me, effectively locking me in the base.

You took me off the street, in full public view, under gun point; trapping me inside you base with hostile intentions.

At no point did I have free reign to do any of the things you mentioned, because I would have been killed for doing so.

At what point did we hostage rope you? At what point did we ask for demands from anyone? At what point did we lock you in a room?

If we were to taken you hostage, one of the following would of occurred but it didn't because you were no hostage.
(02-14-2016, 11:21 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:13 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: No it does not. What you are saying is if I put a gun at someone then they're my hostage. That is completely incorrect, you are now making massive assumptions which is now generalizing everything that occurs on FL as people being hostaged.

At what point did we hostage rope you? At what point did we ask for demands from anyone? At what point did we lock you in a room?

If we were to taken you hostage, one of the following would of occurred but it didn't because you were no hostage.

I was locked in the base, under armed guard, I couldn't leave, and I couldn't do anything unless instructed otherwise I would have been killed.

The rules do not state that you have to hostage rope me for me to become your hostage; as many people hostage without the use of the rope - I myself have done it many times.

The rules do state this however, which I think you may find interesting;
"You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway"
(02-14-2016, 11:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:21 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:16 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Did you actually read what I wrote? If you take someone under gunpoint and lock them in a building under armed guard with hostile intentions, then they are hostaged to you

I was locked in the base, under armed guard, I couldn't leave, and I couldn't do anything unless instructed otherwise I would have been killed.

The rules do not state that you have to hostage rope me for me to become your hostage; as many people hostage without the use of the rope - I myself have done it many times.

The rules do state this however, which I think you may find interesting;
"You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway"
 You can keep referring to that rule however we are claiming that you were never a hostage so that rule does not apply which means that we didn't need to abide to that rule.
No more posts will be made my the administrative team. Falcao, being the one that this player report is against, may still reply. The other players in question are free to discuss the case.

Myself and Infernaw have yet to decide the verdict on this case.