xXOnyxiacXx unban request
Your name: xXOnyxiacXx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60189870

Your ban ID: 69780

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: Disrespectful behavior, not listening

Involved: Judge Fudge, xXOnyxiacXx, [FL] Jan

Why you should unban xXOnyxiacXx:

I'm Judge Fudge, xXOnyxiacXx can't make the request because he lost his account and can't get it back. I was in a Skype with him, while playing on your server, i got banned a few seconds before him. He got banned because he was arguing with [FL] Jan about my ban, i got banned because i stepped on his body and then the admin took me and banned me because of that. But he wouldn't let me explain to him what was going on, and why i did it. If the police didn't abuse my friend, we would just have kept on playing on the server. Basically my friend died and asked an SRU if he knew where a gundealer were. He then handcuffed him, because in his opinion, he was suspecious. That my friend had a gun, even though he spawned infront of him. I'm not asking you to remove his ban, i'm just asking you to lower his ban time, because it is a bit harsh, compared to what other people do.
We were all feeling a little tired, we were having a lot of fun, and we were a little tired as well. My friend and i really wanna play together again, and 14 days is a long time to wait, over something we regret and something that shouldn't be 14 days. Whatever my friend has caused, it's been a couple of days since the ban, can you please shorten his ban?
I have already told you the outcome several times: no.

Denied.