3rd person camera tool bug
Title of Bug: 3rd person camera tool bug

Description: Sometimes when using the camera tool (not RT camera), when you press the camera key to look trough the camera if you are in thirdperson when you are doing that your Gmod may crash or your camera may simply break and you need to place one.

Obviously the worse result is the crash, but replacing a camera because of a bug is annoying too.
I am not sure if this happens 100% of the time, but it happened 2 times for me. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
hm...strange, never heard of anything like this.

I have no idea of that bug, but I'd recomend you to try atleast right click on Gmod in the steam library -> Properties -> Local files -> Verify intergrity of game cache

it could be worth a try atleast.
(02-14-2016, 12:08 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: hm...strange, never heard of anything like this.

I have no idea of that bug, but I'd recomend you to try atleast right click on Gmod in the steam library -> Properties -> Local files -> Verify intergrity of game cache

it could be worth a try atleast.

I actually did that yesterday, but every time I was in 3rd person and I pressed numpad 0 (which was the key I set for the camera) it either disappeared or caused a script error.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
It happens to me 2.
I thought I was the only one lol, been having this error since like 2012 but only on the server. Weird.
Closed.

Known bug, but I don't see a possible fix and definitely haven't heard any other occurrences of people crashing.