SWAT Vans
Last I checked that was the point of APCs.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
It's a feature, not a bug.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Awestruck, Random, JackZ
You can shoot through the SWAT can if you want an upper advantage shoot theough the back doors. Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
My bad then guys i didnt realize it was a feature.

Spoiler :

[Image: 9b8fkw3.png]

Punished with a 1 Day ban
for having Small Firing Holes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: van.jpg]
A Feature

And Allegedly this one time perqe killed 3 guys here!

Ps: The van screenshot was not taken on fearless i just wanted to prove a point. Smile

(02-13-2016, 06:44 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
Ps: The van screenshot was not taken on fearless i just wanted to prove a point. Smile

And what was the point you were trying to prove?
SRU Have worse guns to most criminals that are using the AK or Galil, so i think this is actually one of the things levelling it out.
(02-13-2016, 07:08 PM)Jan Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 06:44 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:

And what was the point you were trying to prove?

The windows in the Van are smaller than windows that are considered firing holes.
Most of the times the defenders/criminals got big defenses strategically place so raiders will have a very hard time raiding.
Probably a chest high defense, and if they are up right the police can only see their heads, which is a very small spot to hit.

What cover does the police have? They got a few cars to hide behind and that's it. Then the SWAT van came, and things got leveled out a bit
The SWAT van gives the SRU a larger advantage in some raids. But again. It just levels things out making it fair for both parties.

Either way, you can just make your base so they wont be able to shoot from a vehicle.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(02-13-2016, 07:42 PM)Balls Wrote: Most of the times the defenders/criminals got big defenses strategically place so raiders will have a very hard time raiding.
Probably a chest high defense, and if they are up right the police can only see their heads, which is a very small spot to hit.

What cover does the police have? They got a few cars to hide behind and that's it. Then the SWAT van came, and things got leveled out a bit
The SWAT van gives the SRU a larger advantage in some raids. But again. It just levels things out making it fair for both parties.

Either way, you can just make your base so they wont be able to shoot from a vehicle.

Ok then if the objective is so the police have  a better chance a raid then its fair, you made a good valid point.

I just felt that posts like these are important so everyone is on the same page regarding something in the rules because ive already seen people get banned for RV Mobile Doomforting, and now i saw this trends like this get realy popular.
(02-13-2016, 08:17 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: I just felt that posts like these are important so everyone is on the same page regarding something in the rules because ive already seen people get banned for RV Mobile Doomforting, and now i saw this trends like this get realy popular.

Oh yea. We should get the rules about the RV in place, I actually got no clue of what is allowed in/with the RV.
Probably in another thread Wink
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!