SWAT Vans
So, recently people have been starting to stand inside of the SWAT Vans when raiding people, giving an extremely unfair advantage to the defenders trying to shoot back.

In my opinion and presumabley many others, doing this makes the SWAT van essentially a mobile doomfort.

What are your opinions?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
The swat are usually called out for raids on generally big bases that are usually really hard for police or SRU to raid. Giving an advantage to the criminals.

Therefore, i think been able to shoot out of the swat van actually levels things as you dont have to shoot them through the van, you could always just wait for them to leave it.

Thats just my opinion.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Random
No, in my opinion.

You can get shot while inside it as much as you can shoot out of it.

The windows maybe small, but it's the only defence SRU can get.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
Of course it is a Doomfort! It is impossible to kill someone inside the Van, BUT in other side, its possible to shoot from inside. What makes a clear driving doomfort Smile

Not to say that if you shoot from inside, you have to glitch.. but ohh well...
(02-13-2016, 04:25 PM)Falcao Wrote: No, in my opinion.

You can get shot while inside it as much as you can shoot out of it.

The windows maybe small, but it's the only defence SRU can get.

It's not the only defense though... They have the entire SWAT van to stand behind. Also, no, you cannot shoot in it as easy as you can shoot out
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(02-13-2016, 04:21 PM)Huskii Wrote: So, recently people have been starting to stand inside of the SWAT Vans when raiding people, giving an extremely unfair advantage to the defenders trying to shoot back.

In my opinion and presumabley many others, doing this makes the SWAT van essentially a mobile doomfort.

What are your opinions?

Its not a doomfort. until a player uses it against an admin then its glitch abuse.

Its basicly the same thing has being in a gun fight nocolliding a prop and going inside it.
The following 3 users Like Internet Explorer's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer, Clementio
It's almost impossible to shoot back through the window of the SWAT Van from a distance, or even close, when you're being shot at from inside the van.

That leaves someone 2 choices; either wait it out or rush - rushing means they have to go across open ground and probably get killed by them in the van or someone else shooting at them; or keep your head down and not shoot back, which means they can keep you pinned while other SWAT or government successfully raid your base.

If criminals have to follow a rule saying our base must allow a reasonable chance of victory for the attacker, then using the SWAT Van as a firing hole is surely a doomfort on wheels.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Huskii, Internet Explorer
(02-13-2016, 04:31 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 04:21 PM)Huskii Wrote: So, recently people have been starting to stand inside of the SWAT Vans when raiding people, giving an extremely unfair advantage to the defenders trying to shoot back.

What are your opinions?

Its not a doomfort. until a player uses it against an admin then its glitch abuse.

Its basicly the same thing has being in a gun fight nocolliding a prop and going inside it.

+1
It is completely possible to shoot people while they are in it.

I was inside it outside slums, got shot down to 20hp and had to run and hide.
To be honest i killed 3 people when they are in it. If you can shoot on FL you will have no problem. The windows are not even there, they are like a hole which makes this fair in my opinion.
The following 5 users Like don's post:
  • Falc, Awestruck, Ghost, Random, JackZ