UBR: Clementio
BIG EDIT:

Actually i don't need to tell you my life.

If you really want to make this fair, just check the logs and check the time it took from the last time i have been damaged and the time i left the server.

I waited, i wait for the raid, i needed to leave the server, i waited for 5 minutes, no raid? Okay, i have a life, i had to leave. I wait unarmed without contra for like 5 minutes. Noone can force me to say there.

No reason to ban me on that, check logs if you want. If you don't, just don't. But i can promiss you something, you guys do whatever you want, and nothing is a doomfort, i will do the same as you all do, and then BR me about it Wink
Quote:Noone can force me to say there

You're damn right. You do have the freedom to leave the server, it just depends on whether you're breaking the rules by doing so.

Quote:1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

In order to have finished that roleplay, you would've had to killed the remaining SRU and Police. This was not done and you disconnected. Therefore you were banned.

Remember, Clementio,

Quote:1.11 Purposefully attempting to find loopholes in the rules will likely result in punishment.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Are you the damn admin or not? Because you act like one. That Backsit admin... damn!
So the raid was under a break and I remember you said goodbye to the server and left?
Can't really say you avoided any situation then tbh.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Exactly!
Unban request approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]