UBR: Clementio
Your Steam Name: [F.I] Clementio

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Your ban ID: 69751

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: D/C to avoid RP situation

Involved: Falcao and his rulebreaker friends, Mustang (my other friends had left before, they have a life too)

Why we should unban you: It is really simple, like Infernaw told me, it was 4am, i have a life, i do not have to stay in the server playing, i sold my doors, i holstered my stuff, i had not contraband, i don't see a reason why DC is against the rules here.

I did not DC to avoid losing guns or losing contra cause i did not have contra and holstered the guns.

I left for 2 reasons: First of all it was 4am and i had to leave anyway.
                          Second: Falcao and his friends were using a glitch in SwatVan but since he is a an Admin, nothing is wrong against that Smile

If this ban does not get lifted, it only proves that admins are all corrupt, and that can do glitchs, abuses, and nothing happens.
And Clementio, just because he left (AFTER HOLSTER AND DELETE DOORS AND EVEN SAY GOODBYE IN OOC) he gets a ban, that does not make sence at all.

You cannot force me to RP something if i have to leave, this is not a work, it is a game, if i have stuff to do i leave. I did not leave to safe guns or anything else and you can check that on the logs. So, with this, this ban is INVALID.
You blatantly left the game during a raid (which is classed as an RP situation). You should know this considering your hours on Fearless.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-13-2016, 01:07 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You blatantly left the game during a raid (which is classed as an RP situation). You should know this considering your hours on Fearless.

Hmmm, did i say you are involved in my UBR? Are you part of the Admin Team? NOP

And, i did not left during midle of a raid. You were camped in your glitch SwatVan. You were not atacking my base. I had enough time to holster my guns, sell my doors, be a bit there walking around while typing in OOC that i would leave the server. And left the server. That is not wrong with that.

I did not have time to wait for you being there for a hour glitching the swatvan and atack my base. I had to leave, i had to sleep, i had to work this morning.
(02-13-2016, 01:12 PM)Clementio Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 01:07 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You blatantly left the game during a raid (which is classed as an RP situation). You should know this considering your hours on Fearless.

And, i did not left during midle of a raid. You were camped in your glitch SwatVan. You were not atacking my base. I had enough time to holster my guns, sell my doors, be a bit there walking around while typing in OOC that i would leave the server. And left the server. That is not wrong with that.

I am wholly involved as I was one of the S.R.U. whom was raiding your slums base. You were being raided, shots were being traded in and out of your base along with police and other S.R.U. trying to enter. The S.R.U. van windows are not a glitch considering they can be shot into and out of.

Leaving during a raid is avoiding RP, therefore you were banned. If you don't plan on staying in an RP, don't start it. End of.
Kind Regards,

(02-13-2016, 01:16 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

I am wholly involved as I was one of the S.R.U. whom was raiding your slums base. You were being raided, shots were being traded in and out of your base along with police and other S.R.U. trying to enter. The S.R.U. van windows are not a glitch considering they can be shot into and out of.

Leaving during a raid is avoiding RP, therefore you were banned. End of.

Wrong. First of all i was in that RP for hours! Second, I was not shooting at you. Mustang were. I stoped. You went shooting for him for like 3 minutes, when i complety left the raid, i went to a corner, holster, talk in OOC about leaving, selling my doors. I did not left while getting shot Wink
(02-13-2016, 01:18 PM)Clementio Wrote:

Wrong. First of all i was in that RP for hours! Second, I was not shooting at you. Mustang were. I stoped. You went shooting for him for like 3 minutes, when i complety left the raid, i went to a corner, holster, talk in OOC about leaving, selling my doors. I did not left while getting shot Wink

Again. Your group were being raided, you were associated and were also firing shots prior. Don't make excuses.
Kind Regards,

(02-13-2016, 01:21 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 01:18 PM)Clementio Wrote:

Again. Your group were being raided, you were associated and were also firing shots prior. Don't make excuses.

I know that you tryhard to go admin, im sure you will no worries.
Anyway, my team was 5, and at the end was only me and Mustang, should all of them be banned too? They disconnect too, they have lifes... Please bro, im sure you have a brain, and all you want is to force me to get banned with your comments, but in fact you know that i did not break any rule. If i deserve a ban so all my group deserve one? They all left! Some was even problems with internet! Would you also ban someone because Timed Out? That makes no sence either, i could just unplug my cable and say it was Time Out! See this unbanrequest with EYES! Not with rage against me Wink I will only answer an admin if needed now.
What? Please await an administrator to conclude the thread.
Kind Regards,

One last thing, i forgot to say, please check the last time i got a hit, and check how much time past from when i got a last hit and when i logged out. You can see it was not instantly, not in a way to safe stuff or avoid RP.

Even if this is not accepted before the punish ends. I would really want it to be removed from my ban history. I already got some unfair ones there, but this one is just invalid.
According to the players that were involved, you did disconnect during a raid.
Your props were still out.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]