Report: lord of the silver rings
You were told to refrain from being completely irrelevant insulting a player for their grammar.
You can understand just fine what he's saying. Last time I'm going to say this.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(02-13-2016, 02:32 PM)Agorith Wrote: You were told to refrain from being completely irrelevant insulting a player for their grammar.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

No, i cannot understand him. And i also cannot understand how he become Teacher if he can't even type Smile

Also, cannot understand why you saying that i understand if i actually did not. Smile

If you want to abuse your powers, sure keep it on, as i can see its all your Mods/Admins do.

Saying that he can't speak english is not an Insult. But you still use it as a argument to warn me Wink
(02-13-2016, 02:59 PM)Clementio Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 02:32 PM)Agorith Wrote: You were told to refrain from being completely irrelevant insulting a player for their grammar.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

No, i cannot understand him. And i also cannot understand how he become Teacher if he can't even type Smile

Also, cannot understand why you saying that i understand if i actually did not. Smile

If you want to abuse your powers, sure keep it on, as i can see its all your Mods/Admins do.

Saying that he can't speak english is not an Insult. But you still use it as a argument to warn me Wink

There are plenty of words/sentencing grammar wise on your posts aswell, you don't see me do that do you?
Nobody here is abusing their powers. And if you really think that lowly of the FL staff team, I don't see why you don't just leave? 
It's rather the way you adress it to him that looks bothering.
Anyway, this discussion is closed. Back to the topic at hand. Wait it out until an administrator or Supervising administrator comes to put their opinion on this thread.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(02-13-2016, 03:23 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 02:59 PM)Clementio Wrote:

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

There are plenty of words/sentencing grammar wise on your posts aswell, you don't see me do that do you?
Nobody here is abusing their powers. And if you really think that lowly of the FL staff team, I don't see why you don't just leave? 
It's rather the way you adress it to him that looks bothering.
Anyway, this discussion is closed. Back to the topic at hand. Wait it out until an administrator or Supervising administrator comes to put their opinion on this thread.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

"There are plenty of words/sentencing grammar wise on your posts aswell" <-- Exactly, but im not a Teacher. Thats the point!

Anyway, yes lets get back to the topic.
As Ivan stated, the case was dealt with and needs no further action.

Player report denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]