Report: lord of the silver rings
Name of player: lord of the silver rings

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65135421

Time in GMT: 17.45/18.00

Server: v2d

Summary: This guy, was told by a Teacher (that he does not say the name) he could raid me as a Rebel, and i was also a Rebel.
Also Jackz, Another Teacher, was raiding me also, as a Citizen with custom name, and Jackz, let lord of the silver rings raid me as Rebel, he didnt even botther to tell him he was breaking the rules of the server. But about Jackz Superadmins should look into his Teacher Job further.

Anyway, lord of the silver rings, raid me as a Rebel and i was also a Rebel, i remenber some time ago, i was making fun with my friend, and i was only with him online and an Admin, i kill him for msitake (long time ago), and i was guilty of teamkilling and got 2 days ban and a blacklist from guns, also my friend went banned.

Not to talk about the way that guy talks in OOC using offensive words.

Now, Ivan, a moderator thinks a blacklist of 2 hours is enough, but:
59813 Clementio STEAM_0:0:110911589 Steam Profile RDM, Teamkilling, NLR Breakage
Expired
[FL] Rolorox

Why some people receive 2 days ban's (me) and this guy only receive a blacklist? And lets say that this is even more rule breaking, because he clearly know, with 300+ hours, that he can't raid a rebel as a rebel. I want you to see this and do a proper punish on this player. He also admit it on OOC and had fun of me when he only received a blacklist.

Evidence: http://share.pho.to/A1ZQq
I believe i got a blacklist as punishment
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Tongue 
so you are telling me i cant say xdxdxd without getting banned? for all you know i was talking about something else or just MAKING FUN of my blacklist which was the case.  Huh

Involved - was 1 of the rebels defending the base for the Raid against the Teacher group + the other rebels.

I only wanted to add this small bit of detail.

I am a 500 hour player, if i break the rules i expect the Backlash to be severe since i am accustomed and higher hour players should know better!

Thats kinda of the thing i think admins/mods etc see when giving punishment

but heres the deal

[Image: 2016_02_12_00001.jpg]

You guys see these 2 players with the red circles you can see that the player in question, Lord of the Silver Rings has more than double the hours of the player MisterD.

Yet both of them broke the rules even tho they were 2 diferent rules.

MisterD broke NLR when my group lost the against Jackz and the Rebels group he returned to the base i dont know for what reason since i kinda went on a diferent RP path after losing the raid!

And Lord of the Silver Rings, teamkilled or attempted to teamkill, and raided the base of his own by default group.

Even tho they are both breaking the Rules we can see which is the most severe rule break.

Yet this happened.

[Image: blacklist.png]

So MisterD that has 151 hours should know better and has a bigger punishement!

While Lord of the Silver Rings has a lighter punishment despite the fact that he broke a much severe rule while having 344 Hours

Not to mention that Team killing has always been alot more severely punished than it was this time. Thats why we think this punishment was extreamly unfair and Biased.
Thank you for your time , Internet Explorer. I hope this can help on this ban request.
[Involed]
So, We was not citizen, we were a gang.
And no teacher told him about it was aloud to team kill.
(02-12-2016, 07:09 PM)General Weed Wrote: [Involed]

He told us a teacher told him, how can you vouch for the entire Teacher team, were you raiding with him? against us?
As a Teacher, General Weed, i think you are suposed to know how to type, what i can clearly don't understand what you typed right there.
(aloud?) (We was not citizen?) <-- Sorry i cannot understand.

Anyway, if you were involved on that Gang, you could also tell "Lord", that he could not raid a Rebel as a Rebel.

It as been told that a teacher told him HE COULD raid, if it was not Jackz.. it was you? No more teachers were online at that Roleplay, so you and Jackz, as Teachers, instead of give the example, you prefer just to gater one more guy to the Gang so you could raid me and my friends in a hardcore way?

You did not told that guy he was breaking the rules by raiding rebels as a rebel. This is something that should not be tolerated as a Teacher, but this is just my opinion.
(02-12-2016, 07:15 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 07:09 PM)General Weed Wrote: [Involed]

He told us a teacher told him, how can you vouch for the entire Teacher team, were you raiding with him? against us?

Exactly, he even admit it that a teacher told him he could raid, but he did not mention names.. he said it was not Jackz... i only see one more, but i wont point fingers without proves.
Clementio, i did say that a teacher told me 7-8 hours earlier, does that automatically mean that i blame weed? i also also think you should try to come up with better evidence as this is not valid evidence: http://prntscr.com/a2frev thank you for reading this