Report: lord of the silver rings
One more thing Ivan did not noticed as a Moderator when giving the blacklist, but this is really important.

Both for the Guy that raid as Rebel and the other guys, you both broke the rules here.

http://s21.postimg.org/eqr6gnow7/2016_02_12_00004.jpg As you can see, diferent job names, you did not even had Colt Gang as a job, "Lord".
(02-12-2016, 07:38 PM)sniperino Wrote: Clementio, i did say that a teacher told me 7-8 hours earlier, does that automatically mean that i blame weed? i also also think you should try to come up with better evidence as this is not valid evidence: http://prntscr.com/a2frev thank you for reading this

We have evidence of you admiting in chat to have been apart of the group that involved teachers, that raided us i think that is enough evidence, now since you admited a teacher told you can you be so kinda has to give us the teachers name.

Or did after the raid you had with Jackz and Weed did you develope some sort of alzheimer's?

Edit: By the way im just wondering something.

Why would you ask a teacher if you could raid rebels 7 Hours before you actualy knew you were going to raid Rebels.

Well for someone with Alzheimer's you sure have a realy good at Predicting the future
I highly doubt a teacher would tell a player to teamkill/teamraid their own team is okay.
Unless you got any concrete evidence on this I'm afraid nothing at all can be done about it.
Going back to the matter at hand, the access from NLR and weapons are 2 completely different things.
Different timers get given out for different kinds of access since the beginning of FL now.
Also, Clementio, there's no need for your rudeness towards General Weed so refrain from that.
Whilst I think the teamkill punishment could've been a bit bigger, it's really up to the Administrator/Moderator at hand.
I'll let Ivan know of this thread and we'll get back to you.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
I gave a blacklist, I thought It was necessary, I'm not changing my decision here.

The case was closed at scene, no need for a ban request here.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Even Agorith said it would be a bit bigger punishment. For a reason we have Admins and SuperAdmins and Moderators. Admins should always check the moderator decisions, so SA should check Admins.
(02-13-2016, 01:15 PM)Agorith Wrote: I highly doubt a teacher would tell a player to teamkill/teamraid their own team is okay.
Unless you got any concrete evidence on this I'm afraid nothing at all can be done about it.
Going back to the matter at hand, the access from NLR and weapons are 2 completely different things.
Different timers get given out for different kinds of access since the beginning of FL now.
Also, Clementio, there's no need for your rudeness towards General Weed so refrain from that.
Whilst I think the teamkill punishment could've been a bit bigger, it's really up to the Administrator/Moderator at hand.
I'll let Ivan know of this thread and we'll get back to you.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

About you boubt a teacher would tell a player to teamkill, well your wrong, even that guy confirmed a teacher told him that... Someone is lying here then.
Proves? Check the logs where the guy says it when i was in the admin situation Smile If the guy in lying, oh well, that is not my fault for sure. If the guy is lying i only see one more reason for a bigger punishment.
From the beginig, how could i know you was rebels? Ween we were in the base i could not see you job, so dont blame me that i could say thats not alound. If i could know that you was rebels i would tell him.
Different staff have different opinions, there is no standard for such measure.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(02-13-2016, 01:58 PM)General Weed Wrote: From the beginig, how could i know you was rebels? Ween we were in the base i could not see you job, so dont blame me that i could say thats not alound. If i could know that you was rebels i would tell him.

Everytime you talk you go deeper in that hole mate.

The guy was AS REBEL talking to you guys! You knew, you all knew we were at rebels, your objective as a Colt Gang was to raid Rebels. And you had A REBEL working on your side. That is clear as water.

Anyway, the important fact here is that he break the rules and punishment were not well given.

Apart from this, i do not understand how you would be able to SKIP this is your teacher aplication:
Are you able to use and speak good English?

(You need a basic knowledge of English)
(02-13-2016, 01:58 PM)General Weed Wrote: From the beginig, how could i know you was rebels? Ween we were in the base i could not see you job, so dont blame me that i could say thats not alound. If i could know that you was rebels i would tell him.

You raided us a first time and failed then you raided us the second time with rebels, also we had our rebel models, also if you raided us you had to have a reason so you had to had looked at us atleast once so if your saying to didnt look at our job, didnt look at our base, and didnt look has us how did you even had reason to raid.

but its ok. ive player here 5 years to know how this piece of shit server works. 

Ps. dont bother using the argument that we were wearing suit, my donator expired about a month ago.

Pss. Insted of Restaurant RPP whoring you should know take some of that time to improve you English, i dont know how your application passed.